Xmas Presents For ME!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WVxNitemare

Reaction score
Ok,
For xmas this year da wife is getting me progressive front fork springs and the front fork brace. My question is... are these the same everywhere? Pythonmotorsports has the best deal, but are they exactly the same as the ones from dale or other shops? If not, where is the best place to get them. Should I get the springs lowered? I'm really tall so other than performance I could care less about the height. Thanks,

Ron

As for the brace, My opinion is that as long as its billet and solid its all that same, just need to find one that you like. As for Progressive brand springs, I have them and found Python to be the best price, I also lowered them an inch and I'm 6'1".
Springs come one length and you use a Plastic PVC type spacer to lower them.

For me i went with 1" lower also and progressive , some guys swear by the emulators also these spring are stiffer so dont run no heavier than 20wt oil in the forks.

I don't remember pythons price but i'm sure my price is very close.

Sean

Ok,
For xmas this year da wife is getting me progressive front fork springs and the front fork brace. My question is... are these the same everywhere? Pythonmotorsports has the best deal, but are they exactly the same as the ones from dale or other shops? If not, where is the best place to get them. Should I get the springs lowered? I'm really tall so other than performance I could care less about the height. Thanks,

Ron
Did you tell her yet or are you waiting till the parts arrive? :rofl_200:

Back