Yahmaha oem parts site

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
40% off sounds pretty good. Most sites boast about 25%.

I've been looking for the best deal on some Honda parts. I've searched service Honda, Ron Ayers, and Partzilla. Partzilla was a few $'s cheaper than the others for the parts and offers free shipping if the order is over $250.

If anyone know of a place to get better pricing on Honda stuff, I'd appreciate the help!

I believe K&N is still the best site for prices but you have to deal directly with them and not go thru the website to get the 25% over cost price. Talk to Tyler McDonald (918 466-6657) and you can get prices to compare with the various websites.

just put in a 300 + dollar order... lets see if this is all good.

thanks again guys. no matter on the price its still 1/2 price of retail here in Canada, gawd.

peace,
evan...

i've recently dumped ronayers because they've drastically changed their shipping fees. i currently am patronizing partzilla because they offer the cheapest list prices as well as cheapest shipping costs

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

i've recently dumped ronayers because they've drastically changed their shipping fees. i currently am patronizing partzilla because they offer the cheapest list prices as well as cheapest shipping costs

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

I'm with you.

I used to order from Ayers a good bit. I placed my first order with 'Zilla yesterday. The prices were on par with Ayers for 20 out of 21 items. 'Zilla had one part $8 cheaper than Ayers. Plus, I found an online discount good for $15 or so. Then I got free shipping on top of it. I hate spending money on my dirtbike so I was glad to get the parts a little cheaper.

care to share the discount? and how you got free shipping?

I just googled partzilla discount and found a website with discount codes and entered it in the box during checkout. There were a few different discounts, guess the best option would depend on how much you are buying.

Partzilla automatically gave me free shipping because the order was over a certain amount.

My local Yama dealer will match online prices so I print a list of parts with prices, hand it to them, pay, and pick up the parts 2 days later. Works out better than waiting 2 weeks for online order.

well no free shipping to Canada, was kinda blunt when asked about a good jesture as I bought the required amount as well. we'll see how this turns out.

still a good deal. halfta see how much of a raping I get from customs...

peace,
evan...

lets not forget about our forum vendor morley who's oem prices may not be the cheapest around but has most of it in stock and i'd like to see ron ayers answer which way something goes back together.

lets not forget about our forum vendor morley who's oem prices may not be the cheapest around but has most of it in stock and i'd like to see ron ayers answer which way something goes back together.

+1 to that. Most of my vmax stuff comes from Sean.

The offroad stuff comes from wherever I find the best price. Just scored a coated, 90.5mm forged piston kit for $135 thank to a tip from a fellow CR5 rider. I couldn't find one for less than $155 anywhere else. Free shipping too :eusa_dance:

Yamaha parts monster.com

Thanks forgot who mentioned yamaha parts monster.com but the parts were cheap and delivery was a lil slow but got my parts and saved a ton of money forgot who posted about this parts place but THANK YOU!!!!

Latest posts

Back