Yamaha Accessory Performance Exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyclejohn

Reaction score
When I bought my Max new in '03 I installed the Yamaha brand performance exhaust system and since then I've never seen another Max with them on it. I was just curious does anyone else have this system on their bike. Thanks, John

Pics as requested. Thanks, John

Attachments

• IM000231.jpg
    IM000231.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 216
  • IM000230.jpg
    IM000230.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 195
  • IM000228.jpg
    IM000228.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 211
Well shit... That's a new one on me! Now we need a sound file as well! lol

I can safely say you're the first one I've seen with this system.

Chris

Well I'll be damned!! I've never seen anything like this before, either. I must admit I was a mite skeptical, but the pics the proof. :worthy:

Do they say Yamaha on them anywhere....or any writing? This is interesting! Thanks for the pics. :punk:

sean what you think of these?? i see they have the cross over tube connecting the two on each side. that for sure would help out the scavenging. think a mod to the cobra slash cuts like that might help out a little??

nice pipes man, can you tell me if they are 4 into 4 slip ons?

sean what you think of these?? i see they have the cross over tube connecting the two on each side. that for sure would help out the scavenging. think a mod to the cobra slash cuts like that might help out a little??

nice pipes man, can you tell me if they are 4 into 4 slip ons?

If anyone thinks that a crossover like this can be done between the Cobras and if it would help, I would definitely be interested in getting it done.

did someone just stump all of us?

Hey John can you get a pic of the underneath? looks like u had to loose your center stand?

It looks VERY similar to the Sidewinder exhaust on Exactrep's site. Been doing some light internet searching, including Yamaha's corp. site, to see if I can find any reference to a Yamaha factory aftermarket exhaust without success.

Looks very similar to the exhaust made by Campell called sidewinders. Available thru exactrep in the UK

Vmax3a.jpg

LOOKS similar... But not the same

hmm. its close jim but definitely not the same i'd say.

heres a pic for we all dont' have to swarm exactreps site...

Johns look longer too..

Attachments

• sw.JPG
    sw.JPG
    14 KB · Views: 33
not sure those ones are joined or have a small cross over tube like the perf yamy vs. pls we need a video of them running, idle and a few throttle snaps would be nice

Latest posts

Back