yamaha countown to introduce its new scooter

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slg888

Reaction score
the countown could be to introduce a new cruiser scooter. a gas savings high performance scooter. :biglaugh:

I was just in the dealership this weekend and one of the salesman confirmed it is the Vmax. Also told me they should have one coming, guy put a down payment on it like 9 months ago and it will be like 17g. Again all told to me by the salesman so take it for what it is. He also said they will be keeping in on the floor for a week before delievery to the owner so other people have a chance to see it. He wasn't sure when it would actually be coming into the dealership though.

This guy is also a long time VMax rider although he sold it to put a downpayment on his house.

I was just in the dealership this weekend and one of the salesman confirmed it is the Vmax. Also told me they should have one coming, guy put a down payment on it like 9 months ago and it will be like 17g. Again all told to me by the salesman so take it for what it is. He also said they will be keeping in on the floor for a week before delievery to the owner so other people have a chance to see it. He wasn't sure when it would actually be coming into the dealership though.

This guy is also a long time VMax rider although he sold it to put a downpayment on his house.

If I was to put a down payment down and they told me I had to leave it there for a week! There wouldn't be a roof left on the place!
If I buy it and they have it, I'm riding off on it, That's for damn sure!

I was just in the dealership this weekend and one of the salesman confirmed it is the Vmax.

Are these some of the same salesmen that for the last three years looked at all of us like we were freakin' idiots when we asked about the vmax prototype hitting the shows?

Now there "in the know"......:ummm:

Jackasses......:bang head:

If I was to put a down payment down and they told me I had to leave it there for a week! There wouldn't be a roof left on the place!
If I buy it and they have it, I'm riding off on it, That's for damn sure!
I agree. In 6 months they will be begging you to buy one. giving money to a dealership now and paying msrp,plus dealer prep, ect is silly to me. 6 months you will be able to buy a vmax 1500.00 cheaper. friend just paid $1360.00 cheaper for his raider than another buddy paid. same options/same bike.

I ordered some parts from Umotors about two weeks ago. they seemed high but confirmed my vmax discount. after several days no parts. I called back, they were waiting for a gasket. meanwhile they told me the new max has been postponed for a unknown reason. I guess they didnt look at the star page countdown. I think most dealers will tell you anything. even if they have to make it up.

I ordered some parts from Umotors about two weeks ago. they seemed high but confirmed my vmax discount. after several days no parts. I called back, they were waiting for a gasket. meanwhile they told me the new max has been postponed for a unknown reason. I guess they didnt look at the star page countdown. I think most dealers will tell you anything. even if they have to make it up.
the public can get info faster than the dealerships with use of the internet. most dealerships are not interested in searching info to help a customer unless they can make money that day selling something.

Back