Yamaha Instrument Cowl Not available for quite awhile.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

82ndCowboy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you have one you better take care of it.
I just spent the mourning trying to find one and Nobody that I have found has one in stock.
Gary McCoy informed me today that Yamaha has decided to stop making them. But due to the volume of orders they are outsourcing them to someone else. And availability is not till December. And if Yamaha says December, You know what that means. It'll be a year before we see any.

:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

I am totally bummed. I called 4 Yamaha accessory retailers off the web and no one had 1. I'll keep searching ebay and craiglist till I find one.
Would be totally greatfull to anyone who finds one and lets me know.
I miss mine TREMENDOUSLY!!!
:th_help::th_help::th_help:

Sean might have brackets if you wanted to make your own like jeff?

Holy cow batman. Those were great sellers. I may have a few brackets laying around in fact.

Sean

i didn't wanna speak for you sean, but u'll definiely have one from our exchange coming this week.

Just to reiterate....

I AM LOOKING TO BUY A YAMAHA OEM Instrument Cowl. Which is commonly referred to the small fly screen.

Just in case someone comes across one they don't want.

That's strange that they stopped manufacturing something that is such a seller eh?

That's strange that they stopped manufacturing something that is such a seller eh?

If you notice...
Star has taken down all accessories for the 85 - 07 VMAX.
Guess they decided they don't need to sell them anymore now that they are making the big bucks off the 09 - 10 Max accessories now.

If you notice...
Star has taken down all accessories for the 85 - 07 VMAX.
Guess they decided they don't need to sell them anymore now that they are making the big bucks off the 09 - 10 Max accessories now.
I never noticed. It stands to reason I guess.... jerks!:bang head:

Latest posts

Back