Yamaha MT10 for short guys (55" wheelbase), Vmax for tall guys (65")

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DreamV4

Reaction score
Some bikes I don't even consider buying, they are too short, I am 6'.
I had 06 FZ1, I felt it was short bike.

I got a 95 and have to tip-toe to touch the ground and a 2004 that I can touch the ground just fine and yes same tire's on both bikes put on same day. Same shocks and same front springs. I dont know but somebody does.

I got a 95 and have to tip-toe to touch the ground and a 2004 that I can touch the ground just fine and yes same tire's on both bikes put on same day. Same shocks and same front springs. I dont know but somebody does.
You have aftermarket rear suspension adjustable link with 3 holes. FZ1? I always reinstall them to original height. How tall are you?

I think both bikes are stock. Right now they are not stock but when I still had them stock it feeled about a inch difference. maybe one that has a lot of years may have had extra padding put in it. does not make much of a problem because I am going to sell the 1995 mod and keep the 2004 gen 1. thanks for the input although no body seamed to care. Thought it might have been a mod. change from95-04.

Back