you know you talk about your vmax too much when..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattness

Reaction score
everything, literally everything, that you got for christmas, is for your VMAX.

shift light(chrome housing blue LEDs) my gf hates my max but she bought me that lol

crash bars(dont know the brand but on the sides they have a big V) i think my dad bought these for himself lol

radiator cover(say VMAX and have yamaha tuning forks on em) gift to myself

scoop inserts(say vmax and have tuning forks on them)

tires(metzelers)

brake fluid resevoir covers,(chrome and say VMAX)

my mom bought me an ArmorAll care pack to clean it

(+a leather jacket)

and the guy painting my bike is doing it for free!!11

and a gas gift card to ride it

The crash guards sound like OEM Yamaha which had the "V" logo's on the end of the main tube.

Sean

i also got some playing cards that say VMAX on the back. apparently she took a picture of my side cover and had it put on the back of the cards at a photo developing place. its really cool they came out really good.

its just too bad theyre too sacred now to play with :(

i also got more armorall cleaning stuff for my vmax. it was a good way to bang out the year. :eusa_dance:

i also got some playing cards that say VMAX on the back. apparently she took a picture of my side cover and had it put on the back of the cards at a photo developing place. its really cool they came out really good.

its just too bad they're too sacred now to play with :(

i also got more armor all cleaning stuff for my vmax. it was a good way to bang out the year. :eusa_dance:
HONESTLY , I'D LIKE TO " BANG IN " THE NEW YEAR ! .. :th_love031::biglaugh::punk:

Back