Your tickets in the mail?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frosty72

Reaction score
I Got a ticket in the mail today for not stopping at a red light to make a right turn, Damn Cameras!!!!!
I went to the website to pay and saw the video, I didn't even slow down, must not have been any traffic for miles. Common sense doesn't count for shit any more.
It's pretty wierd getting a ticket in your home too, it's like someone's doing the shame shame pointy finger at you but you can't see them.
$107 and a lesson learned.
Oh well, be careful in CB Iowa.

:confused2: Hey, they cost more than that in Arizona and you have to go to school too. Sucks

Mythbusters tested that exact spray and "micro crystal" plate cover and came to the surprising conclusion that neither does a damn thing in realistic conditions. Snapping a photo with your point-and-shoot camera at close range has zero relation to how it works from an off-angle, elevated, specially designed to photo plates, camera. What was your test that yielded such great results? I'd put money the stuff in that can is just gloss urethane clear-cote you can get at a hardware store for a couple bucks.

All those cameras emit radar, or at least all the ones I've encountered in NY do, so even a cheapo radar detector will alert to them on the K band well before you reach the intersection. I'd rather know about the camera than brazenly blow through red lights and hope a can of Pam cooking spray works.

Big question is why isn't this being contested on a regular basis in court? If they get them here, which they probably won't, I will demand a jury trial.

Everything in Comifornia costs more. Someday it will all reach those of us still in The United States of America.:bang head: No hostile intention intended.

My Wife and I had a 73 Mach 1 and A 1989 Interceptor Coupe a few years back.

Heres My Suggestion , Scrape Up Your Plate A Little And Ride With Your Plate In Your Pocket / Tucked In Your Jacket , Then Fuck The Cameras , And If You Get Pulled Over For No Plate Tell The Cop You Were At A Traffic Light & A Priest Blew His Horn & Told You Your Plate Must Have Falling Off , So It Took You Over An Hour But You Cant Believe That You Found It & You Are On Your Way Home To Put It Back On ! " FUCK'M " ! .. THEN IF HE STILL ASKS FOR YOUR LICENSE AND REGISTRATION , TELL HIM THAT HIS WIFE HAS GREAT TITS , AND GIVES GREAT HEAD , SHES THE THIRD CHICK THAT YOU'VE BEEN WITH , WITHOUT A GAG REFLEX ! ... THEN TAKE OFF , YOUR PLATES IN YOUR JACKET AND I SUGGEST THAT YOU GO VERY FUCKING FAST BECAUSE HE'S GOING TO BE REALLY FUCKING PISSED ! .. :biglaugh:

Last edited:
Heres My Suggestion , Scrape Up Your Plate A Little And Ride With Your Plate In Your Pocket / Tucked In Your Jacket , Then Fuck The Cameras , And If You Get Pulled Over For No Plate Tell The Cop You Were At A Traffic Light & A Priest Blew His Horn & Told You Your Plate Must Have Falling Off , So It Took You Over An Hour But You Cant Believe That You Found It & You Are On Your Way Home To Put It Back On ! " FUCK'M " ! .. THEN IF HE STILL ASKS FOR YOUR LICENSE AND REGISTRATION , TELL HIM THAT HIS WIFE HAS GREAT TITS , AND GIVES GREAT HEAD , SHES THE THIRD CHICK THAT YOU'VE BEEN WITH , WITHOUT A GAG REFLEX ! ... THEN TAKE OFF , YOUR PLATES IN YOUR JACKED AND I SUGGEST THAT YOU GO VERY FUCKING FAST BECAUSE HE'S GOING TO BE REALLY FUCKING PISSED ! .. :biglaugh:

I'm thinking about 1100 - 1200 ft per sec. MIGHT keep you alive.....cause he's gonna cap yer ass!! :gun shoot:

I'm thinking about 1100 - 1200 ft per sec. MIGHT keep you alive.....cause he's gonna cap yer ass!! :gun shoot:
YEA , MAYBE LEAVE OUT THE " GAG REFLEX " PART ! .. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Last edited:
I Got a ticket in the mail today for not stopping at a red light to make a right turn, Damn Cameras!!!!!
I went to the website to pay and saw the video, I didn't even slow down, must not have been any traffic for miles. Common sense doesn't count for shit any more.
It's pretty wierd getting a ticket in your home too, it's like someone's doing the shame shame pointy finger at you but you can't see them.
$107 and a lesson learned.
Oh well, be careful in CB Iowa.

What, no link so we can all see your hooligan display of riding??:confused2:

YEAH , MAYBE LEAVE OUT THE " GAG REFLEX " PART ! .. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

no way thats the best part:punk::punk:
gotta have a plate that can slide up under the rear fender and when you are being stopped via road block, spike strips and helo about to land on your head( the only way to stop cop runner :punk:) then have it slide back down into position, via cable or little servo and be super slick set up, little james bondish for sure.

What, no link so we can all see your hooligan display of riding??:confused2:

That's what I was thinkin' too....select a camera with good lighting, do a wicked burnout, or wheelie, or whatever....then post up the video so we can all enjoy it.

Downside, of course, is that you get a ticket.....but, hey......good videos cost money, right? :rofl_200:

Regarding these mailed tickets:

From what I understand, opening the letter and clicking the website link means you ADMIT you got the letter, thus you knew you got a ticket. So, here in AZ, you see a letter to you, and you shred it and NEVER go to the website.

"It must have gotten lost in the mail...I never got anything!"

Not that I've ever done this, of course...I LOVE paying tickets.

Elimax

im all for seeing a few more burn outs hahahaha, dam wish i had a video camera with me the other night, found some fresh virgin asphalt , no traffic camera's or people around at 2 am hahahaha just me and a cloud of pillowy white clouds off the metz :punk:

As much fun as burnouts are....they're just way too damn expensive to justify, but I'm also very cheap. Think...that big smoky burnout through second gear just burnt off probably 500 miles worth of rubber in 10 seconds.

Man Tim, first the thing about finding out who's touched your kill switch....now this...you should be on late-night comedy run or something. I've seen feature acts on comedy central that aren't as entertaining as your thought process!

There's some clause in traffic law (securely disguised, I'm sure) that allows for a trial-less citation in certain, decisive cases. They have photo proof of your car running a red light. What's your defense to that? It's an identical car with identical tags? Not gonna fly. They got you, they know it, so they cut the crap and just mail you the ticket.

As much fun as burnouts are....they're just way too damn expensive to justify, but I'm also very cheap. Think...that big smoky burnout through second gear just burnt off probably 500 miles worth of rubber in 10 seconds.

Man Tim, first the thing about finding out who's touched your kill switch....now this...you should be on late-night comedy run or something. I've seen feature acts on comedy central that aren't as entertaining as your thought process!

There's some clause in traffic law (securely disguised, I'm sure) that allows for a trial-less citation in certain, decisive cases. They have photo proof of your car running a red light. What's your defense to that? It's an identical car with identical tags? Not gonna fly. They got you, they know it, so they cut the crap and just mail you the ticket.
" LOL " " LOL " :rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200:THANKS " RA " I'M GLAD YOU LIKE MY SENSE OF HUMOR ! .. ME & " DANNTMAX " WERE PISSING OUR PANTS LAST NIGHT , I HAD TEARS COMING DOWN MY FACE ! .. BUT I DO KNOW 2.5 PEOPLE THAT DO NOT LIKE MY SENSE OF HUMOR , BUT THATS PRETTY GOOD BECAUSE I KNOW HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE ! .. THANKS AGAIN ! .. :punk:

" LOL " " LOL " :rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200:THANKS " RA " I'M GLAD YOU LIKE MY SENSE OF HUMOR ! .. ME & " DANNTMAX " WERE PISSING OUR PANTS LAST NIGHT , I HAD TEARS COMING DOWN MY FACE ! .. BUT I DO KNOW 2.5 PEOPLE THAT DO NOT LIKE MY SENSE OF HUMOR , BUT THATS PRETTY GOOD BECAUSE I KNOW HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE ! .. THANKS AGAIN ! .. :punk:

Just for the record, I didn't really PISS my pants....more like a little dribble, only a drop or two!!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back