ZX14 with a couple shots a new Vmax at the track

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting this Todd! Going to be getting an '06 ZX 14 this Sunday and can't wait! Matter of fact I think it's the same color.
Mike

That's moving. The guy on the max ran 9.90's too which is pretty good.

Sadly, if you want to go all out for performance the 2012 ZX14R is the way to go versus the 1700Vmax. Far cheaper too.

That ZX14R sounds like a monster. I will say the second race with the Max looks pretty close.

Thanks for the Vid.:clapping:

O

Sadly, if you want to go all out for performance the 2012 ZX14R is the way to go versus the 1700Vmax. Far cheaper too.

That ZX14R sounds like a monster. I will say the second race with the Max looks pretty close.

Thanks for the Vid.:clapping:

O
Have to agree specially after watching Lee Prichard ride down here with a stock motor ZX 14 extended swingarm ,co2 shifter,Brocks pipe . He is the best running stock motor 14 I know of with an 8.47 @ 161 . Ricky Gadsen was very interested in Talking with Lee when he was here a few weeks ago. I am thinking Ricky did not show up here on coincidence. I think he was interested in Lee and his bike

Latest posts

Back