i PLEASE HELP FIGURE OUT WHAT THIS IS !

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
i ... THIS THING IS AT MY LOCAL NAPA AUTO PARTS STORE THAT I DEAL WITH , THEY HAVE HAD IT FOR YEARS , IT WAS ON TOP OF A CRATE DELIVERED TO THEM YEARS AGO ! ... NOBODY EVER CALLED AND ASKED ABOUT IT , AND THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS ! ... I TOLD THEM THAT I'M ON THIS MOTORCYCLE FORUM WITH GUY'S FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD , AND IF ANYONE CAN FIGURE IT OUT , YOU GUY'S CAN ! :punk: ... I'M GOING TO POST ABOUT 10 PICTURES ,, .IT IS SOME TYPE OF FITTING , IT'S 4'' WIDE , 8'' HIGH WEIGHTS ABOUT 15 LBS , IT IS SOLID STAINLESS STEEL , BOTH ENDS LOOK LIKE THEY ARE MACHINED FOR AN "O" RING , BUT ONE END BOLTS ONTO SOMETHING , AND THE OTHER END LOOKS LIKE A HOSE COULD SLIP OVER IT AND BE CLAMPED , AND THE HOLE IN THE SIDE I'M NOT SURE ! :confused2:

Attachments

• 052.jpg
    052.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 137
  • 053.jpg
    053.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 138
  • 054.jpg
    054.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 120
  • 055.jpg
    055.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 111
  • 057.jpg
    057.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 106
  • 059.jpg
    059.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 113
  • 064.jpg
    064.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 108
  • 065.jpg
    065.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 102
  • 068.jpg
    068.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 101
  • 066.jpg
    066.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 96
ele-if-i-know?Love the lil dragster.Lil guy is gonna fall over.Youre a great pop.

Looks like a custom made piece to me, didn't see any numbers stamped into it, I would guess low pressure or suction side fluid delivery part....................Tom.

I would say it's most likely not an automobile part. Not much stuff on a car made of stainless steel except maybe something brake related.

Looks a lot like a "sanitary fitting"........ although I have know idea what kind.:confused2:

I think it's some sort of coolant valve/fitting for a marine application, perhaps an exhaust fixture?

That is a rikapiculator valve spring compressor/extractor.
By the orientation of the milling at the base, the one pictured
is a left hand unit.
Reference the inner bore for upper or lower seat adaptation
locator pins.

Blinker fluid control valve??

Considering I found this in the store the other day, you may be right...
10712854_10204298533838840_8415609233285033070_n.jpg

I would say it's most likely not an automobile part. Not much stuff on a car made of stainless steel except maybe something brake related.

Looks a lot like a "sanitary fitting"........ although I have know idea what kind.:confused2:
ii .. IT LOOKS VERY EXPENSIVE , I WAS WONDERING IF THE WHOLE IN THE SIDE COULD BE FOR A SIGHT GLASS , SO YOU COULD SEE THE FLOW/BUBBLES ? :confused2: I KNOW THAT'S NOT MUCH HELP ! :confused2:

That is a rikapiculator valve spring compressor/extractor.
By the orientation of the milling at the base, the one pictured
is a left hand unit.
Reference the inner bore for upper or lower seat adaptation
locator pins.
:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Top secret, internal component of a geothermal nuclear device. Part of the trigger mechanism.

Back