11 hi-performance cars simultaneously drag-race

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.wimp.com/dragrace/

yeah, they got $$$! (The owners of these cars) Guess who wins? Try to guess the top three after seeing the lineup, see how close you come. I got two of three. Make it easy on yourself, just watch for the results.

I was able to call the top 3!!! But I can't believe they used the Z06... Where's the ZR1??? I think the ZR1 would've come out on top... I've seen it beat the GTR in drag races online and 630+ bhp is hard to argue with... GRANTED, I'm sure we can name a lot of cars that would've won, I just dont see how you can put a GT3 RS in and not a ZR1 :confused2:

seemed longer then 1/4 miles. wonder why they would use a 1 series m car for the bmw instead of a m3. not saying that would beat the others but a bit better then the 1series car.

anyways cool race

I think it's what they could get ahold of (car choices). I guessed the GTR as being first but I think above 150+ mph there are other cars which would reel it in as they head towards & past 200 mph. So where are you gonna do those speeds anyway? Fun to watch & debate. I dunno, I always like "more cylinders" for the shriek. I recall the Honda F1 V-12 from the 1960's which was able to be heard all the way around the course at Watkins Glen over all the other cars.

If they would have used the ZR1 it would have definetly won. There's a few others that should have been there as well. Like the Cobra mustang and a few others I can think of. I wish they'd do this with 11 true American muscle cars. Now thats the one I'd like to see. Ed✨

If they would have used the ZR1 it would have definetly won. There's a few others that should have been there as well. Like the Cobra mustang and a few others I can think of. I wish they'd do this with 11 true American muscle cars. Now thats the one I'd like to see. Ed✨
Yeah I have a buddy that has a supercharged Shelby KR Mustang & even though I am not a Ford guy I will give it credit it runs good.

I was able to call the top 3!!! But I can't believe they used the Z06... Where's the ZR1??? I think the ZR1 would've come out on top... I've seen it beat the GTR in drag races online and 630+ bhp is hard to argue with... GRANTED, I'm sure we can name a lot of cars that would've won, I just dont see how you can put a GT3 RS in and not a ZR1 :confused2:

That would be like saying, why not use a FR500CJ or a new Shelby GT 500 Super Snake @ 800 HP! That might have come out on top! Just like anything else.... JMHO

Cool thing is, I paid just shy of 6 bills for 80's tech. that would beat most of those cars.:punk: In the 1/4 mile

Cool thing is, I paid just shy of 6 bills for 80's tech. that would beat most of those cars.:punk: In the 1/4 mile

+1, Paid 4400 and if I were to dump under 5 grand more Id be whooping them too! Haha, keep in mind, the UFO guys have a sub 9 sec Max :punk:

Latest posts

Back