110/80/18

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that spacer is "Wack". If that was my option, I'd live with the gap or wait and get the taller tire. Spacers or this MEK contraption on not fixes to me, just band aids. I saw a fender on a stock Max that accounted for this gap and it was the only solution I had ever seen that I would consider running. Just bite the bullet and go full USD forks!
Which fender was that, the CBR600? ( I think that was the one, covers part of the lower forks?)

If I could figure out how to pull a picture out of a video on my IPhone, I'd post it up but yes, it is sorta faired into the forks. I'm pretty sure I'm running a Dunlop Radial up front with no gap. Maybe it's discontinued?

i run a 130/70 shinko advance up front on my cazz wheel and theres pretty much no gap. but thats an expensive option.

i run a 130/70 shinko advance up front on my cazz wheel and theres pretty much no gap. but thats an expensive option.

Unfortunately that won't fit on stock wheel. If I had the money, I would buy a set of those wheels in chrome in a heartbeat. :Sad:

Probably the best wheel setup for the Max in looks and weight. :drool:

I think im just going to put a block of alum. Under the brace with 4 holes for the fender & then have it chrome to make all uniform with rest of the chrome. I will post pic when I do it.

Unfortunately that won't fit on stock wheel. If I had the money, I would buy a set of those wheels in chrome in a heartbeat. :Sad:

Probably the best wheel setup for the Max in looks and weight. :drool:

they certainly are. i only have the front, but the 130 fills it out very nicely:

IMAG0842.jpg

Here is a Shinko 120 on Carrozzeria 18" wheel:

Attachments

• IMG_1743.jpg
    IMG_1743.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1750.jpg
    IMG_1750.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1779.jpg
    IMG_1779.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 19
I know you guys think we're just bragging about these Carr. Wheels, but if you can swing it this is the best improvement you can make. IMHO

Back