120 refresh rate

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
other than a high-speed cable can I do anything else to make my refresh rate better

Nothing wrong with a 120 HZ refresh rate on a TV. Many really good TVs refresh at that rate.

Whats the problem?

Yeah, sorry, that is strictly a function of the hardware. There is no changing it, other than purchasing a TV with a faster refresh rate.

its a great TVjust trying to make it perfect65 inch vizio for $650trust me I'm happy with the deal

I've got 3 Vizios myself. Their pictures are amazing when tuned correctly they and they are a very good value.

Depending on the series they have a few different menus options. My first recommendation would be to turn off everything in the Picture Advanced Tab.

If you have a setting in the Advanced tab called "Real Cinema Mode" make sure that is off as well, that causes the Soap Opera effect which is very annoying IMO.

If you post the model Number I could give you more specific information on settings.

Back