17inch wheels upgrade, plus few other mods (for now)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, the rear rim am familiar and the front end am familiar LOL :biglaugh:
Mosf defo one of those was on my table :rofl_200:

I decieded instantly to keep stock zx10r fender cuz its one of the best USD fenders I have ever seen - for example busa fender looks idiotic to me - but that's just me :confused2: :ummm:

Glad you like it!
Yes, you had your hands on at least 50% of my wheels :biglaugh:. For some reason I thought the Kawi fender is bulkier than it actually is but after seeing pictures of yours and Rollie's it fits the bike nicely, unlike the busa fender that is just fugly :rofl_200:

So now where did you send the wheel off to? Also how much did it cost you? I do believe this just answered my prayers. lol

So now where did you send the wheel off to? Also how much did it cost you? I do believe this just answered my prayers. lol

I sent it to a member here (Satariel666) he was in Poland but now I think he moved. Not sure if he even does them anymore, best thing would be to contact him directly. His name is Przemek (Prez), as for the cost you can work that out with him directly, the shipping was $100 via USPS each way. Even with shipping cost it was well worth it :biglaugh:

Not sure what you are going for but if you just want to upgrade to radials and not mess with the suspention you may want to contact Sean (one2dmax) he has a deal going right now for some carrozeria wheels.

Yep, we've got the Carr deal going as well as I have a full front and rear chassis upgrade available too.

Sean

Latest posts

Back