• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Motorycle For Sale 1989 Yamaha Vmax 37k miles

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zaos

Reaction score
1989 vmax in good mechanical condition. I purchased this bike early season, did a ton of work on it and then decided I wanted a newer vmax due being able to ride it more rather than wait for small parts, the paint is faded and the engine needs a repaint. Has forward controls -bled and flushed brakes and clutch -new throttle cable -rebuilt forks -new battery -new R/R -new spark plugs - oil and filter change -custom seat -like new tires -valve cover gasket -valve clearances checked and put in spec - new ignition coil -throttle tube - new starter I also have a clutch that I never got around to installing that I can give you. clean title. Miles will go up as I ride. It’s a good running bike, just needs a makeover, 3000$ OBO.
2nd gear is intact and has never gave me an issue.
I am in the Lawrence, massachusetts area, can deliver roughly 2 hour zone around me for a fee
83731-438caee872753affbced0a571eaa152d.png

Last edited:
Back