2 Bros. Exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill, thing is it's a 4-2 system so there are two bazookas on there!

It probably sounds similar the old 18 inch Hindles. Quiet and deep like a Ducati 916/996.

2 Bros doesn't sell 'em anymore, didn't sell very good....I heard some had fitment problems.

Mark

2 Bros doesn't sell 'em anymore, didn't sell very good....I heard some had fitment problems.

Mark

Not to mention that is the ugliest thing you'll ever see on a Vmax! :biglaugh: WTF is up with those braces :surprise: ?

:cheers:

Neil

Nasty friggin ugly! Good idea and woulda look good with some smaller cans and different mounts. Those monsters look like solid fuel rocket engines hanging off the sides!

I'm glad mine's not that ugly. It's 4-1, a bit loud but deep and mellow. Stainless steel pipes, aluminum can, center stand is intact.

Attachments

• PA300007-a~1.JPG
    PA300007-a~1.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 2-BrosExhaust.jpg
    2-BrosExhaust.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 29
I really like that 4-1 set up. So they don't make that system anymore, right? Any pics of the bike with the bar end mirrors or a link to where you got them?

I'm glad mine's not that ugly. It's 4-1, a bit loud but deep and mellow. Stainless steel pipes, aluminum can, center stand is intact.

Buddy of mine has a 4-1 system like yours, sounds GREAT!

Ground clearance has been an issue a few times when hitting cattleguards at 80mph tho"

That looks a lot like a Kerker head pipe system...

T/B makes good stuff...:thumbs up: VERY pricey though...

Latest posts

Back