200 mph Custom Honda 750..... LOL

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizedcreationz

Reaction score
http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/mcy/3305560688.html

5I65J95Mf3kd3Ff3Ldc9tc25b075f7ed61e1c.jpg

Sure looks like a Busa killer to me!

Must be the missing gas cap that makes it so fast. Or maybe the fumes made him think he was gonig that fast.

Todd

What the fuck do these people think about when they post that garbage. 700 bucks. tops... 200 mph bah hahaha...

ps... you ever get your radiant heat in?

peace,
evan...

I like it! Not for going 200 mph. It has a lot of non-stock stuff, not necessarily for 'going really-fast,' but a bike like that in 1975 would have been a 'hot tcket.' 4/1, fluted covers, Suzuki wheels(?), bikini fairing, air rear shocks. I would have traded my Mach III for it.

Where do people think up these prices? :ummm:

It has Lester wheels on it, which now go for big bucks on their own, but there' no way that bike can go 200 without the "cafe gay" bar end mirrors on it! LOL!!!

You never know.... They all laughed at Mr. Bert in the movie the worlds fastest indian..... But I doubt it will go 200MPH

G

customizedcreationz;283025Must be the missing gas cap that makes it so fast. Todd[/QUOTE said:
Unless my eyes are playing tricks on me this morning, the gas cap is right there - hinged up.

Absolutely love it "speedo reads 140 but it'll do 200mph"

and

"I've taken the parts out so the kids can't take it for a joy ride"

This thing hasn't run for 20 years...

This is why you don't do drugs, kids.

You might have to sell a totally kick-ass 200mph custom bike to pay for your next fix.

If you throw it off a plane it will do 200 i think... or maybe not even that way. its not that streamlined... LOL

if Baumgartner had taken it up with him to 128,000 feet in that weather baloon and dropped it out I bet it would go at least 200:biglaugh:

Way back in 75 the fastest I ever went was 130 on my 75 Honda 750 four. Blue one. No way is 200 possible.

Back