• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2003 VMAX - 8800 miles w/ Many Extras

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HarryBee

Reaction score
Putting my 2003 VMax up for sale again due to health issues - as I only rode it a few hundred miles last year.

Adult owned with just over 8,800 miles (I bought it with 5,200 miles on it)

Runs great and in the last 1,500 miles I replaced the tires, changed the fluids and put in new front brake pads. I also installed a manual fan switch to keep the bike running cool in the Summer. And I just installed a new battery this week prior to listing it.

As the previous owner used to park it outside, there is oxidation/pitting on the wheels, scoops, top of the engine casing and on the reservoir covers. However, the paint is great and except for the comfort accessories below, it is stock. It runs very strong.

Included:

-Corbin Seat (plus original seat)
-Yamaha backrest w/Willie & Max tailbag
-Willie & Max saddlebags (shown in older picture - I don't use them now)
-Extended, tinted Erickson Windscreen
-Handlebar riser
-Engine guards with highway pegs/pads
-Taller highway mirrors (from Morley’s Muscle)
-Heavy duty outdoor Harley Davidson cover
-Handlebar mounted clock
-Clymer Repair Manual
-Yamaha owner’s manual
-Battery tender/charger

Original parts included:
-Stock seat
-Stock Mirrors
-Stock turn signals

The bike is in NYC area.

Asking $4500.

Email me at [email protected] for more photos or with any questions.
Thanks.

Great looking Bike Harry. I'm very sorry to hear about your health issues. Someone will really enjoy
this bike. Good luck with the sale buddy!

Putting my 2003 VMax up for sale again due to health issues - as I only rode it a few hundred miles last year.

Adult owned with just over 8,800 miles (I bought it with 5,200 miles on it)

Runs great and in the last 1,500 miles I replaced the tires, changed the fluids and put in new front brake pads. I also installed a manual fan switch to keep the bike running cool in the Summer. And I just installed a new battery this week prior to listing it.

As the previous owner used to park it outside, there is oxidation/pitting on the wheels, scoops, top of the engine casing and on the reservoir covers. However, the paint is great and except for the comfort accessories below, it is stock. It runs very strong.

Included:

-Corbin Seat (plus original seat)
-Yamaha backrest w/Willie & Max tailbag
-Willie & Max saddlebags (shown in older picture - I don't use them now)
-Extended, tinted Erickson Windscreen
-Handlebar riser
-Engine guards with highway pegs/pads
-Taller highway mirrors (from Morley’s Muscle)
-Heavy duty outdoor Harley Davidson cover
-Handlebar mounted clock
-Clymer Repair Manual
-Yamaha owner’s manual
-Battery tender/charger

Original parts included:
-Stock seat
-Stock Mirrors
-Stock turn signals

The bike is in NYC area.

Asking $4500.

Email me at [email protected] for more photos or with any questions.
Thanks.

Who redid your seat??? how do you like it

If it was parked outside a lot it could look as nice as it does in all thew pic's. I would have to make sure I take a very close look to see what the good old outside did to her. Does sound like a good deal if all is AOK

Good luck on the sale and to the buyer as well

Back