2009 vmax for 12k in VA

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive seen them go for 10k on ebay...One was with pipe and power commander the guy took 9600 off of the auction..

i still owe more than that on mine and i bought mine used! lol

I ran down there to check it out and wound up leaving him a deposit. Other than a very oddly worn front tire, it's perfect. The owner, Don, also has a 92 with a supercharger built by Mad Max back in the day. That's actually the one I was interested in, but it's a little to kustom for me. Plus after riding my buddy's '10 I had to have it. I'm just waiting for him to get the title, then she'll be mine.

I ran down there to check it out and wound up leaving him a deposit. Other than a very oddly worn front tire, it's perfect. The owner, Don, also has a 92 with a supercharger built by Mad Max back in the day. That's actually the one I was interested in, but it's a little to kustom for me. Plus after riding my buddy's '10 I had to have it. I'm just waiting for him to get the title, then she'll be mine.

Cool deal!!! Congrats...I see your from Maryland too, where abouts?

Back