2011 VMax, OMG *%&^$#@

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpecOps13

Reaction score
I apologize if this is in the wrong section but it seemed appropriate.

I sat on my first Gen II VMax today, seemed like sitting on a plow horse compared to the Gen I. Never really had any thoughts about getting one so soon and haven't so far. I made the mistake of looking at the serial number on a whim. OMG, IT'S MY BIRTH YEAR. Crap, about a million thoughts ran through my head in the next second. Where's Spock or Data, compute the odds of that happening. A trazillion to 1.

At that same instant a voice in my head said, you'll win the lottery tonight, even higher odds of that happening. I mentioned that thought to my wife on the way home. She was really quiet, she's worried I'll do something totally stupid and buy it. I would be struggling to come up with the down payment right now. Doctors are into me for quite a bit after the last months surgery and tests. When I finished telling her, I glanced at the clock, 12:34 PM. I went into a meeting this afternoon and glanced at a clock again, 2:22 PM.

I promised that I'd let it go unless I do win the lottery.:bang head:

twistedmax: Thanks, I'll need it. My Wife did buy some extra tickets with a multiplier if we win. Fat Chance of that ever happening.:rofl_200:

good luck man....... good thing you didnt take it for a test ride.... its crazy FUN!!!!!

EvilD::rofl_200::biglaugh:

Only 1 hour till the drawing.....

Thanks for wishing me Luck...

Update: No such luck this day. 1 number on 2 different lines. Hope my VMax goes to one of you or to somebody who will join us here... The odds were stacked against me from the start.....:sad2:

EvilD: I woulda sent you a new DI45 Upper too.. Really...

If I win the lottery you are getting THAT bike....:eusa_dance:

Don't hold your breath tho.......:biglaugh:

evild::rofl_200::biglaugh:

only 1 hour till the drawing.....

thanks for wishing me luck...

update: No such luck this day. 1 number on 2 different lines. Hope my vmax goes to one of you or to somebody who will join us here... The odds were stacked against me from the start.....:sad2:

evild: I woulda sent you a new di45 upper too.. Really...

d"oh!!!

:bang head:That's what I've been doing most of the day. I worked on my wrecked Explorer for a while. Farted around with my new Marks Gen I system that came in today. Added Penny's, Nickles, Dimes in my head... I'm still about $15K short of the new VMax.:ummm:

kaboom: Wow, I'm speechless. I may have one more shot Saturday Night. That's if the bike's still there.

:bang head:That's what I've been doing most of the day. I worked on my wrecked Explorer for a while. Farted around with my new Marks Gen I system that came in today. Added Penny's, Nickles, Dimes in my head... I'm still about $15K short of the new VMax.:ummm:

kaboom: Wow, I'm speechless. I may have one more shot Saturday Night. That's if the bike's still there.

recovered from surgery well I assume

I'm not back at 100% but I'll rest when I die. Too much living to do right now.:biglaugh: The exercise is helping to get my hand back in shape.

Originally Posted By EvilD: recovered from surgery well I assume.

Back