2013 is over

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxrom

Reaction score
as usual season end on a burn out :biglaugh:
this one was smokey:eusa_dance:
http://youtu.be/E6v3wZw3knU

then as a bear it gos to next spring
both Vmax and Venture project will sleep in dry and hot place in basement
and BURN will check that

:punk:

I guess you are putting on a new rear before next season. Glad you had fun before parking it. We will think of you here in sunny FL while we ride :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I think he does that every season's end. I believe I have seen that fireplace in a similar situation in the past.

For those who reconise the fire place :biglaugh: yest its the one in back-yard beside the lake.
:rofl_200: And yes it`s the place for ending and begening Bike season, it is just on wich side the burn is done that can tell if its the begening or the end :rofl_200:

:ummm: For my Florida folks and others that can ride all year long; Can you imagine wath can be the last and the first ride. :ummm:
:worthy: It`s a verry special moment with YOUR MACHINE, :worthy:

Many bikers have there Bike stored out of reach from home
i`m lucky having that basement big enought for both

Have a nice winter everybody, :clapping:
i will fix both bike while its snowing outside :punk:

:ummm: DO YOU RIDE ALL YEAR LLONG IN N.Y.?? :ummm:

:moped::moped::moped::moped::moped::moped::moped::moped::moped::moped:

For those who reconise the fire place :biglaugh: yest its the one in back-yard beside the lake.
:rofl_200: And yes it`s the place for ending and begening Bike season, it is just on wich side the burn is done that can tell if its the begening or the end :rofl_200:

:ummm: For my Florida folks and others that can ride all year long; Can you imagine wath can be the last and the first ride. :ummm:
:worthy: It`s a verry special moment with YOUR MACHINE, :worthy:

Many bikers have there Bike stored out of reach from home
i`m lucky having that basement big enought for both

Have a nice winter everybody, :clapping:
i will fix both bike while its snowing outside :punk:

:ummm: DO YOU RIDE ALL YEAR LLONG IN N.Y.?? :ummm:

:moped::moped::moped::moped::moped::moped::moped::moped::moped::moped:
I actually have the last 2 years, because the winters were Unusually mild, up to 50-60 F some days.
Normally we can't ride in the winter though.

wow...he must have a lot of money. I'm envious. Mine doesn't even run right now.

Nice! Hehe, reading that you do that every winter in the same spot... it's sort of reminds me how parents mark their kids height each year with a crayon... only instead of crayon... it's burnt rubber. :)

I plan to ride as much as I can this winter here in St. Louis. It's already gotten in the 30s a couple of mornings and I did fine without even really using my "winter" gear. Hoping it will be a mild winter, but I think it's going to be a rough winter. I'm sure my Vmax will be in the garage a few weeks.

Latest posts

Back