2014 illinois spring vmax rally

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick52

Reaction score
Dates: May 16, 17 and 18. Weekend Before Memorial Day Weekend
Americas Best Value Inn - Rally Headquarters
333 North Wycles Rd.
Decatur, Illinois 62522
Phone: 217-422-5900, Fax 217-422-5900 AmericasBestValueInn.com
Rate: Single $57.95
Double Rate $65.00

Secondary Hotel: Decatur Conference Center
4191 W. U.S. HWY. 36
Decatur, Illinois 62522
Room Rates: $89.99 with breakfasr buffet or $85.99 without breakfast buffet
Phone: 217-422-8800
Fax: 217-422-9155

Friday Dinner Ride: 6:00pm
Saturday Ride: 9:00AM
Breakfast & Dinner Rides TBA

Open to having an additional Friday Ride if an interest exists.

A secondary motel is Americas Best Value Inn
333 North Wycles Rd.
Decatur, Illinois 62522
Phone: 217-422-5900, Fax 217-422-5900 AmericasBestValueInn.com
Rate: Singlr $57.95
Double Rate $65.00

Across Street From Decatur Conference Center Hotel

Rick Rash
217-972-8823
[email protected] This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I had an awesome time up there last year, but I'm sorry Rick. I wanted to make it two years in a row - and talk Shala into coming up as well this year. But alas, too many great bike events, and so little $$ and available vacation time. We'll see you a couple weeks after this one down here though. Can't wait.

Hope you have a great turnout and safe ride.

See Ya Thursday in the Qzarks. We will ride like they are stolen!

rick

Yes! Obey every law of every mile. Its just the 1/8 or 1/4 mile that's gets us into trouble.
rick

Jim, I just hope one of us remembers "the wave".

I"ll let you be in charge of doling out "the wave" each time we roll up on another group Mark. I don't think I'm that good at performing it. It's still funny remembering the look on that HD riders' face as he gave it to us though. Too bad someone wasn't recording right then.

Yes! Obey every law of every mile. Its just the 1/8 or 1/4 mile that's gets us into trouble.
rick

Rick, as I recall, we all were over a mile on down the road before Johnny Law rolled up towards the report of drag racing hooliganism back out in front of that gas station. No trouble.

just made my reservations to attend. Since I just retired from the military this past Friday, I look forward to attending and meeting other Vmax crazies like me. Coming down from the Chicago area, so if there are any others doing the same, hit me up and we can ride down as a group. Just wish it was sooner! We can make it Vmax thunder days. Plus, I have a louder slip on pipe that I will bring to sell to anyone looking to be louder with a 4 into 1 slip on. Also, I also have a stock polished rear wheel and tire that I have as a take off that I can bring if I still have it, if anyone wants it, but will have to pay for it before I strap it to my back before I haul it down. See you guys there! I will come into town fast and loud, so looking forward to meeting all of you attending.

Really wanted to attend my first Illinois rally but again this year I will busy farming. Long winter and late spring with cool temps has not helped. Is the Illinois rally always the same time every year?

Rick held it mid June last year, if memory serves me.

Usually the weekend before Memorial Day weekend. June is thunder in valley and July the michigan rally. Indiana used to be august and sept Wisconsin

What goes on in IL stays in IL. Ain't that right Rick?

So is there a rally in Wisconsin? If so, when and where is it? Hopefully I will have mine together by then and can make a few events this year.

Back