• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 2017 VMAX for Sale!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deanpug

Reaction score
I work for a new car store that just traded a 2016, unmolested, stock VMAX. One owner and never down. Has miles, 19,600. Just wanted to throw it out there to see what a fair price would be? Appreciate your thoughts and help. Dean

Last edited:
With that mileage, don't expect more than $6k in cash. I'll give you $6,500 just to help you out. 😜

I think something in the area of $10K-11K would make for a quick sale. You could hold out for more, Spring is coming and prices should rise with it. At a bike dealer, I expect something in the $12-13K range would be market price.

I think something in the area of $10K-11K would make for a quick sale. You could hold out for more, Spring is coming and prices should rise with it. At a bike dealer, I expect something in the $12-13K range would be market price.
Thank you for your reply! $10K would own it. It's listed for $11+

I work for a new car store that just traded a 2017, unmolested, stock VMAX. One owner and never down. Has miles, 19,600. Just wanted to throw it out there to see what a fair price would be? Appreciate your thoughts and help. Dean
What color? Can I see pics? I'm in Maryland.

I would totally buy that for 10k as that is my budget. The only problem with me would be the transportation fees to Texas.

Back