280HP VMax on EBay!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is what I wrote to this tool

WOW thats a lot of horespower!! Even more through stock headers and the cobra slash cut pipes. I am impressed. If you can video the dyno pull showing 260HP I will give you 14,500 and pick it up from you.. The bike looks like a turd jackass

What an asshat! He didn't even clean it up for the pics. :rofl_200:

I've heard that with sucker deals like this, sometimes users with secondary fake eBay accounts log on and bid like $100,000 for a great bike like this. :ban00000:

i saw that shit the other day and was just waiting for the ass kicking to begin! what a fuck stick!
chris :argue 1:

Be cautious guys, it might have one of them "performance chips" in it!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Looks like a stock junker to me!! :hammer bash:

Maybe he's confused and dosn't type too well. he probably got bored then stroked 280 horses.:confused2:

Maybe he's confused and dosn't type too well. he probably got bored then stroked 280 horses.:confused2:

LOL! It looks like he pulled it out of a barn after sitting for several years with the all the dirt and rust.

Maybe the guy did tell him that it produced 280hp and he's just that big of an idiot.

LOL probably,

Back in high school we had this guy who practically kept J.C. Whipme in business.

Every part he put on his car was always the typical "10%" more horses. Air filter, fuel filter, valvecovers, curb feelers...you get the idea.

He never did figure out why he was always getting spanked with his "600+ hp motor"

There was a 85 model over here for sale bout 6 months ago was bored out to 1500cc had a decent exhaust on it and from memory was producing 160 hp , alot different from 280 . Maybe i should buy a 09 bore that out to 2000cc and get 400hp:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Plus from looking at the vin its come from japan and it has had its speedo wound back as all digits arent in line

Latest posts

Back