5-11 Tactical Bag(gymbag) fell off my bike...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frank5079

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was 7:30 last night and I was on the way home from the gym after an hour of working out, traveling east on I-64 on the center lane just before the Avon exit when I felt my gymbag fall off the backseat of my bike....yep just the thing I needed....my 5-11 tactical bag(which was my gymbag) grenaded after being struck by numerous cars and trucks. At the very least, I was able to retrieve my clothes, boots and gym shoes.... :(

My tactical bag I do believe would hold up to being run over multiple times. Contents may not fare as well. Is your ballistic grade material? I'm sure it was dark already at 1930 hrs.

You saved the jock. That's all that's important. Gym bags can be replaced. A favorite jock on the other hand...........

Spent a night out with friends and drove 150 miles home the next day - cars kept trying to catch up and pass me but I wouldn't have any of it !

So after about an hour of boring dual carriageway I pulled in for fuel only to find out my rucksack was open, I was not able to retrieve my clothes...

If you have the bag, 5-11 tactical might replace it for you since it did not hold up. They are usually decent when it comes to standing behind their products.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

If you have the bag, 5-11 tactical might replace it for you since it did not hold up. They are usually decent when it comes to standing behind their products.

Unfortunately, I left the bag since there really nothing left of it...the bottom was practically torn off. I did manage to retrieve my 5-11 tactical boots which were inside the bag but were ejected upon impact, and the rest of my sweats, shorts, and shirts.....

That is unfortunate. Maybe someone in your life can snag you a new one, slap a bow on it and stick it under an nearby Xmas tree.

My tactical bag I do believe would hold up to being run over multiple times. Contents may not fare as well. Is your ballistic grade material? I'm sure it was dark already at 1930 hrs.

Funny, the bag didn't fare well, but my stuff inside it did. As for my shampoo and Irish Spring liquid soap(which were inside the outer pockets) those exploded along with the bag....yep the bag was bleeding green and white!!!

Got my replacement gymbag yesterday....not a 5-11, but a Hatch and it's better!!!

opplanet-hatch-patrol-duty-bag.jpg

Too about about the bag n' stuff but very fortunate it didn't catch in the wheel on the way off....had that happen with a Navy gas mask bag and it didn't end well at all! :stickyman:

... Goes online to search for 5-11stuff...

Sorry to hear your stuff exploded.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back