• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

87 Venture Part Out?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metalhed1988

Reaction score
I have a rolling chassis with complete motor to possibly part out if anyone here is interested. I want to start a turbo project for my 91 Max, so this project is gonna go. I will get pics if anyone is interested in parts. Titled frame and the bike was ridden when I started tearing it apart.

I have a rolling chassis with complete motor to possibly part out if anyone here is interested. I want to start a turbo project for my 91 Max, so this project is gonna go. I will get pics if anyone is interested in parts. Titled frame and the bike was ridden when I started tearing it apart.

Sorry to Hi Jack this..... I have an 84' venture engine with 1,800 + miles on it..... yes original miles it was a wreck and stored inside all of those years.
She is a beauty

G

Metalhead, ya gotta post up some info unless you want to keep things on the down low for some reason. I'd be interested in a seasoned 1300 cc block.

I posted some time ago for a reasonably priced 1300 engine.
I happily remain a second option.
I prefer the 1986-1993 generation, however I am open for options.
Adam

Back