A Night at Lebenon Valley Dragway Zak??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

95spfldmax

Reaction score
Zak,
Are you planning to run at Lebenon Valley tomorrow night? Danny, Steve, Mark & myself were thinking about coming over to spectate.

Weather's forecasted to be nice last I saw. Let us know.................

Yup, Zak'll be there...I talked to him today, told him some of us will probly be showing up tomorrow night to watch him run. :clapping:

Zak gets there about 5:00, I will too most likely...then we hang around bullshitting, watching the cars, trucks & bikes arrive. Not really sure when the racing starts but it's all fun.
If you're coming we hang out by the staging area where all the race vehicles are....not in the stands. Go thru the first gate coming in from the east and head to the right where all the campers and such are parked....think you'll be coming?

nah man sorry way too early, thought maybe the races were later on. more of a pipe dream than anything haha...

Anyone coming in from a ways, I suggest you top up on fuel before arriving at the track. The gas stations around there seem to close early. Your best bet are the stations right near the highway exit. Better safe than sorry.............I should be there about 5:30ish.

I'm afraid I'm out due to a friends funeral in another state, had to put poor Mark's pipe install/carbs on hold till tomorrow. I'm interested in getting up there maybe next week though. Talked to Dan-o last night and Zak races wed's. Thanks Mike on the gas station heads up.And-GO GET UM ZAK!
Steve-o

I'm afraid I'm out due to a friends funeral in another state, had to put poor Mark's pipe install/carbs on hold till tomorrow. I'm interested in getting up there maybe next week though. Talked to Dan-o last night and Zak races wed's. Thanks Mike on the gas station heads up.And-GO GET UM ZAK!
Steve-o

Also, Franklin Ma is on our way to NY. Hint Hint...........

Anyone coming in from a ways, I suggest you top up on fuel before arriving at the track. The gas stations around there seem to close early. Your best bet are the stations right near the highway exit. Better safe than sorry.............I should be there about 5:30ish.

Sounds good, see you then!

Steve-o

depending on overhead door installation i might be available tomorrow (thurs) evening

Also, Franklin Ma is on our way to NY. Hint Hint...........

i'm picking up what ur putting down. i need to go have a fun night sometime soon here

man on man i left the area way too early :bang head: well next time. have fun at the track boys, some pics would be cool. :punk:

Mike & I went to the track and watched Zak slay a few more dragons....he had won the first round of eliminations before we had to shove off.

Think he ran an 11.20 on a 11.18 (or 9) dial in. Not too shabby at all!!

Way to go Zak!! :clapping::clapping::punk::clapping::clapping:

Got my first .000 reaction! Dan and Mike saw it!:eusa_dance: Beat a Hayabusa, a BKing and a ZRX1200 to take the win! Ran on its dial all night. Warm weather put me at 11.13 Thanks to Danny and Mike for coming up to watch, pictures will be up some time tomorrow.:punk:

Got my first .000 reaction! Dan and Mike saw it!:eusa_dance: Beat a Hayabusa, a BKing and a ZRX1200 to take the win! Ran on its dial all night. Warm weather put me at 11.13 Thanks to Danny and Mike for coming up to watch, pictures will be up some time tomorrow.:punk:

Hell, I thought the board was broke!! :rofl_200:

Congrats Zak, it'll be very difficult to better that reaction time!! You're representing the V Max community well! :worthy:

awesome work zak. please keep this thread updated when the races are i'd love to try to make it out one night.... danny knows i can probably make it in under 2hours!

awesome work zak. please keep this thread updated when the races are i'd love to try to make it out one night.... danny knows i can probably make it in under 2hours!

Every Wed. night Garrett.

Shit'cha....2 hrs. easy! Providing you don't meet Mike at his work, he'll take the 'short' way and you'll burn up a tank of fuel just getting back to where you started from!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

In all fairness....it was a pretty ride Mike!! :clapping:

Every Wed. night Garrett.

Shit'cha....2 hrs. easy! Providing you don't meet Mike at his work, he'll take the 'short' way and you'll burn up a tank of fuel just getting back to where you started from!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

In all fairness....it was a pretty ride Mike!! :clapping:

is someone deserving of the d'oh award?

Latest posts

Back