A proper shooting.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait for it........................................

Wait for it..........................................

Wait for it.......................................

Waiting for his family to roll out the 5th grade photos and proclaim his innocence in this, and tell us all about what a great person he was, and was just turning his life around.....no need for this home owner to use lethal force....etc....

Got pretty damn close to the edge too, bound and held hostage.....real close to the edge!! Must have been one scary fuckin' day!

Hell in West Texas we would shoot you first for being on our posted property and then drag your sorry ass through a window then when it was over we would be so kind as to dig the hole and bury you. It helped push up the daisy's.

As a bleeding heart liberal and gun owner I think the bad guy got what he deserved. I'd do anything to protect my family.

Wait for it........................................

Wait for it..........................................

Wait for it.......................................

Waiting for his family to roll out the 5th grade photos and proclaim his innocence in this, and tell us all about what a great person he was, and was just turning his life around.....no need for this home owner to use lethal force....etc....

You know that's coming..................

Wife & I just filed for out LTC's Wednesday. Stories like this just reinforce our decision................

You know that's coming..................

Wife & I just filed for out LTC's Wednesday. Stories like this just reinforce our decision................

I wish I could trust MYSELF LTC off my own property. Unfortunately, history has proven to me that I am better off w/o concealed carry when out and about....still a bit too fast on losing my temper, I guess.

Until then:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmNsvKznMg0

I'm sorry you had to but glad you could and did, its the correct use of force in such an unfortunate situation where someone threatens family/home.
He broke into our house-My father who was and still is a US Federal Marshall at the time was asleep.

Back