A Seasonal Note

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redbone

Reaction score
To my Liberal friends:
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2014, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other countries nor the only "America" in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes.

To My Conservative Friends:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

As Requested for Bob and Dennis (and probably others too!):merrychristmas:

HotRedimages.jpg merry-christmas-Redimages-03.jpg Redimages Untie My Bowtie.jpg

Last edited:
How dare you call em Liberals. What are you Brian, some kind of RACIST?

Less politically correct;

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Best Health and Prosperity for the New Year.
And for those that don't like or respect my comment - to hell with you.

Mike

Mr. Obama has a job waiting for you in Washington, Brian.
Probably a tad warmer than the U.P., as well.
Well written!
While I would love to take credit for creating this inventively written humor but alas, I cannot. Someone much more epigrammatic than I penned this pithy piece.
As for working in Washington for obama; I have done my share of misdeeds in life but none that would sentence me to toil in the current quagmire known as Washington D.C. with such a contumelious person in charge!:biglaugh: Thank-you, but I think I will just enjoy my four seasons here in the good 'ol U.P.:snow::snow::eek:h yeah:

You better post some hottie pics along with those wishes mister!
Yes, for us Non-Political Members.
Personally, I don't trust ANY Politician of ANY party (I do tend to Vote republican or independent though).
I learned while in the Navy that our government officials all lie and hide things from the public, regularly.
I saw things I'm still not allowed to talk about.

Well said Redbone! If you want to see what theyre slowly trying to do to this country, watch the Mr. Hanky episode of South Park, lol. Thank God things are slowly becoming less "P.C.", lol. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone and I wish you all the best in the new year!!! God knows this one was trying enough... at least were all in posetion of best drug in existance, thank the Maker for the Vmax !!!!!!

LOL....Thanks for posting...this almost made me spit my morning coffee out this morning...lol

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.

Back