Agreed on a price for the max...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghostntheshell

Reaction score
Agreed on the price.
Now it's a matter of this guy not selling it out from under me.
Should exchange cash tomorrow.

Hopefully I'll be posting pics by monday!
________
buy extreme vaporizer

Last edited:
Sweet! :punk::banana: Hope we see you at the next ride.

Well, actually I was hoping to maybe ask you a few questions!
You are familiar with the area and such - what/who is a good shop/person to bring the bike to? I want to make sure the carbs are all tuned up and that the bike is running as it should be, beyond a basic MTO bike certification.

Maybe you can also recommend any bike shops that might be good - as I am looking to buy a suit head to toe.

I will be at the next ride as soon as I learn how to handle the max! The last bike I rode had 80cc's ;)

I am going to take the bike safety course offered in Oshawa too.
________
Ferrari 348 specifications

Last edited:
Ghost,

PM me and I can take a look at it for you free of charge. We can talk to a couple of guys in your area with shop space and arrange to take it there. That way you can learn while we check the bike over and do your own maintenance down the road. Hell of a lot cheaper than paying a dealer and you will know it is done right. I am in the Oshawa area this next week or I can make arrangements on a weekend for you. Let me know.

We need to get you on the road so you can come to the Spring IceBreaker ride in Kincardine, On June 5-7th..... yep a shameless plug for my ride:biglaugh:

GITS, take thevmaxrider on his word to get you up to speed on the Vmax. Your in a great location as there are some very active members around you and I suspect Jim has his hand in a large part of this. You are in good hands when the Ontario VMOA Chapter and friends are there! :thumbs up:

Last edited:
I did the used vehicle information package last night...
the bike has been owned by 4 people and one dealership (for like 8 days).

The kms on the bike are 14 000kms.

I just find that amazing that 4 people have owned this thing (in Oshawa and Ajax) and that there are so few kms on the bike.

The used vehicle package included no kilometers - at any point, which I found odd.
________
ecigarette forum

Last edited:
Well, actually I was hoping to maybe ask you a few questions!
You are familiar with the area and such - what/who is a good shop/person to bring the bike to? I want to make sure the carbs are all tuned up and that the bike is running as it should be, beyond a basic MTO bike certification.

Maybe you can also recommend any bike shops that might be good - as I am looking to buy a suit head to toe.

I will be at the next ride as soon as I learn how to handle the max! The last bike I rode had 80cc's ;)

I am going to take the bike safety course offered in Oshawa too.

If you are in Oshawa, PM me and I'll send you my home number. I'm in Ajax.

If you are in Oshawa, PM me and I'll send you my home number. I'm in Ajax.
Small world, I have 2 freinds in Ajax, canada being as small, population wise, you probably know them Eric, he's a banker and Sean, he works at the nuke plant.:biglaugh:

Small world, I have 2 freinds in Ajax, canada being as small, population wise, you probably know them Eric, he's a banker and Sean, he works at the nuke plant.:biglaugh:

LOL... yes I do... he's friends with Joe from Tonawanda...you know Joe right!:biglaugh:

The bike was sold before I could arrange the meeting.

Looks like my search continues.

I am looking at spending under 5k - and I want a newer Vmax with the bigger forks / brakes.

The search continues...
________
Oshawa Car Assembly

Last edited:
Back