Almost have the monkey ditched

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmaximum

Reaction score
HES ALMOST GONE FOR THE MOMENT AS I AM JUST WAITING ON MY BRAKE LEVER AND A TAILLIGHT/RUNNING LED LIGHT FOR GRAB BAR. AND I HAVE MY REAR RIM WAITING FOR THE TIRE SO I CAN SWAP IT OUT WITH THE FRESHLY P/C ONE. BUT HERE SHE IS AS IT SITS.

L1020424.jpg

L1020425.jpg

L1020426.jpg

L1020423.jpg

L1020422.jpg

L1020421.jpg

P.S. DONT THINK YOU CAN PUTS AROUND AFTER NOT RIDING IT FOR TWO AND A HALF MONTHS. ITS NOT TOO SAFE WITHOUT THE FRONT BRAKES! LOL

Very nice looking bike, it looks almost like mine so I'm bias..........lol

The only thing I'm not too keen on are the mirrors but I just don't like any mirrors that go on the end of the bars.. but that's just me...

You got a nice ride

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Almost have the Mod Monkey Ditched...

Thats the funniest thing I have heard all week

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Almost have the Mod Monkey Ditched...

Thats the funniest thing I have heard all week

+1, you may satisfy the monkey for a VERY short while, but he will rise up bigger and hungrier than ever for more mods!! :rofl_200:

hey hey come on guys its not like that. i actualy could make a list of what i want to do and stop at there for sure. 17" rim, dd/barnett, galfer clutch line and master, morley seat,paint my speedo, valve cover, instrument panel face black WAIT!..... SHIT HES BACK

nice pics :eusa_dance:where did you get your mirrors from and do they viberate much while driving?
python motorsports and thats what i am worried about, i have not had her on the road yet but it is looking like these things are going to shake... well see

Last edited:
I would put the Morley's Seat at the top of your list... you will thank yourself many times over !!!!

Lookin good.
Down size em mirrors and some strait bars then they might not even let you on base cause its looks so Bad Ass.

PS Maximum,
South Bay Motosports is having a Ducati Demo Ride today, and a Duc stunt team. They usually have food too. You should come check it out. Ill give you a brake lever so you can ride it this weekend. Ill even bring it out to you on the Island, havent been out there in a while. You down???

anyone have freeriders phone # they can pm me? he left out 1 digit! and he left his house already?

You only have 10 choices. :biglaugh::eusa_dance:

Too bad I am working nights this weekend or I would come down and hook it up :bang head:

what is your schedule next weekend Fargo? working? days,nights? if everything goes right i might go up there 1 day next weekend.

Back