Alum polish/NHRA drag races

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mnmax

Reaction score
Just got home from the NHRA U.S. National Drags at Brainerd International Speedway(Minnesota).

This was my first time seeing/Feeling 7000HP Top fuel dragsters. Man what a rush.

They also had snowmobiles and Bikes. They only had about 8 sleds and 12 bikes.

Also stopped at the Snake Oil stand that was selling and demonstrating a Metal polish. Just kidding about the snake oil comment, Maybe!

I decided to purchase the polish and sealer. It is suppose to work on aluminum, chrome brass, stainless, copper and more.

They were demonstrating on the bottom of a aluminum pop/beer can. It turned that dull alum very brite and shiny. They also have a sealer that is suppose to work for about a year.

A friend of mine that I was with said he has used it for years, it does work as welll as they say it does.

It is called Master Formula( brand name) Metal Gloss for polishing and the other is their Sealer bottle. www.metalgloss.com

I have yet to use it but will report back later with results. I was going to purchase the purple stuff mentioned here in another posting, but decided on this since it was there and the added bonus of a sealer.

This stuff has the same application procedure as the purple stuff. just apply and buf off.

Back