Annual Michigan ride with the Hooligans July 11-12

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF Jeff i went out and bought a B-King just to stay in front of you and now this. Just kidding Jeff hope you get better soon. I will be looking for you in my rearview in july:biglaugh:

Scott, it's not a V-Max event without top fuel burnout's!

VMax Mike, isn't it B-King Mike now? Just sayin! Lol!

Glad to see people are getting their rooms booked. It's been a little of a pain, new owners and new employees. I blocked 15 rooms, stopped in a week later to check and mine was the only one shown. Not happy! So I blocked everything they had left again. Hope everyone gets their rooms without any problems!

Don't forget you swap meet parts. I'm looking for a good deal on a 1570!

I'm gonna try really hard to make it through this season on just one tire but time will tell! lol I won't be staying at the hotel because I live only about 45 min away but I'll definitely hang out for awhile in the evening. Not sure about Friday night ride and won't be until I get off of work that day but I'll make it if I can.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

We'll be riding down Sat morning and spending the day, good luck with making that tire last a whole season Scott!!...............:rofl_200:................Tom.

hey guys, new to the forum but i'm close to the paw paw area planing on coming out for the Saturday ride. i might have missed it but where is everyone meeting up at?

!

hey guys, new to the forum but i'm close to the paw paw area planing on coming out for the Saturday ride. i might have missed it but where is everyone meeting up at?

Welcome! Hope you can make it. Headquarters is the first hotel behind the Citgo station (used to be a BP). Hotel info is a few replies down on the first page.

Here's the ride info:

Friday night ride leaves at 7pm sharp.

Saturday ride leaves at 10am sharp.

Guessing dinner will be around 7-7:30pm

Come on out and ride!

Have a safe time in July, guys. Have you decided on the route for either of the rides? M37 and M43 (east of Kalamazoo) are nice, and the area around Yankee Springs State Rec Area has twisty, curvy roads w/changes in topography. I checked to see if any special event was gonna be held at US131 Martin Dragway either FR or SA, but there isn't. http://us131msp.com/schedule

He's anyone given any thought to the Niles burn run on Sunday, I would like to go as a group if enough others wanted to.

He's anyone given any thought to the Niles burn run on Sunday, I would like to go as a group if enough others wanted to.
I think there has been some interest of doing the Niles Burn Run. I'm sure it'll be discussed over the weekend and plans can be put together.

I rode most of the Saturday route this last weekend, it's going to be a great ride! We have a nice place with great food picked out for lunch.

I had to drop the remaining rooms I had blocked last night. There are still rooms available so if you were on the fence about coming, quit making lousy excuses. It would be nice to see 30+ bikes this year!

Mike

how many people generally come to this? How long of a ride do you generally go on on Saturday? I am thinking about making the drive.

I've see 30+ bikes at this event before, expect an all day ride with regular fuel stops and lunch..........Keep an eye on the weather tho, Iowa is quite a ride to find it rained out.........................Tom.

:eusa_dance:Hey Hooligans,

Just checking to see if anyone had a room for one or even both nights with an extra bed? I might be able to pull off from work a little early tomorrow and head down and I don't have to really be back til noonish on Sunday........:punk:

So email me at [email protected] if ya have a bed available.....and I'll have cash available!!:biglaugh:

There will be a ride for early arrivals somewhere around 3-4pm tomorrow! Someone may have described it as "not for the faint of heart". Just sayin'

Fingers crossed for good weather!

There will be a ride for early arrivals somewhere around 3-4pm tomorrow! Someone may have described it as "not for the faint of heart". Just sayin'

Fingers crossed for good weather!

Is this ride leaving from the Travel Lodge?

So Me and Bee-Keeper are wanting to come down and ride today since tomorrow's weather isn't lookin so good any idea who all will be there to ride with today??

I plan to be there around 5ish today on the lowly FJR and ready for a ride! :eusa_dance:

Also snagged a room over in Kalamazoo for tonight, so set there. Hope to ride at least the morning tomorrow before the real chance of rain starts...:bang head:

Today's rides were fun, much funner than riding around with a bunch of slow ass cruisers. Everyone I meant today was friendly and welcomed me to the group and I appreciated the chance to get to meet all of you. If I don't make it back up tomorrow, I'll see you next time around. Be safe everyone.

Ok scuff let's see that damn video That you claimed you filmed I've been waiting for a GoPro video all year

Post up lots of pics, guys. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it this year. :bang head: Everyone ride safe and have fun.

Scott

Back