Another dreamer? LOL!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If its got a Kerker exhaust ive got a castle in Germany... those are Supertrapp slipons, used to have a set just like em.

Is the dead give away that it says "Super Trapp" on them LOL.

You have to wonder, does the guy really believe the extreme amount of detail he put into his description to be true? Or is he just scamming someone?

Todd

Still not a bad deal for an 06 if its legit. Its not very nice to bust on other peoples stuff.....:rofl_200:

He'll send Sean a message back

"Excuse me, I know my bike and what it has...... blah blah blah"

Or

"Thank you sir, I appreciate you pointing out all my mistakes ( correcting me )" .....

I am voting the top one.....

Todd

no return message yet. Here's what I sent:

Have you dyno tests to back the 160 claim? We've tested numerous vmax's with all sorts of exhaust and engine combinations and from what I am seeing you've listed done for this bike you're going to be nowhere near that amount. Realistically you're in the 115 rwhp range. To advertise the 160 amount you'd need a lot of engine work to be done. Just a friendly warning since making false statements is misleading and could be grounds to be sued should the buyer get a dyno after purchase and not get the same numbers that are advertised.

Sean Morley - Morleys Muscle

- one2dmax

no return message yet. Here's what I sent:

Have you dyno tests to back the 160 claim? We've tested numerous vmax's with all sorts of exhaust and engine combinations and from what I am seeing you've listed done for this bike you're going to be nowhere near that amount. Realistically you're in the 115 rwhp range. To advertise the 160 amount you'd need a lot of engine work to be done. Just a friendly warning since making false statements is misleading and could be grounds to be sued should the buyer get a dyno after purchase and not get the same numbers that are advertised.

Sean Morley - Morleys Muscle

- one2dmax

I doubt you get a response from that. He wants to sell and probably won't waste the time to respond if your not interested in buying.

Someone message him and ask him for a dyno sheet, or where it was dynoed? LOL:rofl_200:

Awwhhhh heck I ll message him.....:biglaugh:

Todd

Maybe what he really ment to say is that after riding other bikes it feels like it has 160 hp.

Back