Another Gen II that will need a new rear tire

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rofl_200:I was thinking that same thing!!
.i remember when the max first came out..there was a kid who hung down the beach who had a max...he would bet people he could do a burnout from pole to pole..poles where close to 70 80 yards apart..i told him no way..i didnt bet any money..so when he took off.... he could of spun that back tire for a mile...thats the first time i seen the front brake trick

Front brake burnouts are lame!@! Reminds me of a kid in his dads station wagon power braking it to impress his friends!
Click it up into 2nd gear tach it up to 9500 and dump the clutch and lay over the faux draging your toes IF YOU GOT THE BALLS,, now thats a burn out 75MPH with smoke coming off the rear tire pick your legs up and bang 3rd.

I have laid a black mark over 220FT NO BRAKE! up a blacktop hill when my neighbor bet me I couldnt lay a mark over 50FT, should have seen his mouth drop when I told him to walk to the end of our road and look!

Get off the brakes!! People love the long riding VMAX burnouts,, the best tire for this is a Goodyear Auto Tire 185-65-15 what a fucking bananna peel but she sure smokes good!!

.i remember when the max first came out..there was a kid who hung down the beach who had a max...he would bet people he could do a burnout from pole to pole..poles where close to 70 80 yards apart..i told him no way..i didnt bet any money..so when he took off.... he could of spun that back tire for a mile...thats the first time i seen the front brake trick

Latest posts

Back