Another Michigan ride 5/26/12

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Beekeeper

Reaction score
Putting together another ride for Sat 5/26........No route picked as of yet but plan on most of the day with frequent breaks and lunch, anyone interested?..........................Tom.

I woild like to but i will be out of town.

I was thinking of running the route I had planned for the April 14th ride, meeting up at the I96 M100 junction, Grand Ledge exit, running south through marshall and back up to Charlotte, I'm not set on this route if anyone else has a suggestion, it's hard to play around when your the leader............:biglaugh:............Tom.

I was thinking of running the route I had planned for the April 14th ride, meeting up at the I96 M100 junction, Grand Ledge exit, running south through marshall and back up to Charlotte, I'm not set on this route if anyone else has a suggestion, it's hard to play around when your the leader............:biglaugh:............Tom.
Just lead by example Tom, I think the rest will follow in their own holliganistic manner!:biglaugh:

I'm going up north for the long weekend..Be safe n have a good ride!:punk: If for some reason you change the date,PM me.

Bummer, I was hoping you and Misty would join us again, If somthing changes I'll let you know, There are more rides/events comming up soon, hopefully we can get together again then!........................Tom.

Interesting route... What made you choose this one? Not familiar with the area.

At the time it was centerally located to all the riders, it sounded like a fun route to me, to be honest I'm not familiar with the area myself, I just may lead everyone astray!........I'll be bringing the camera along and hopefully get some good hooligan vids!........................Tom.

I'm down for this ride. I have been all over Michigan, and you can get anywhere if you go straight long enough. We could meet up and head North or South so it will still be equal ridin for all. There is a nice route to Crystal lake to the North or some other lake to the south (swing a dead cat thing)

I might be in for the ride depending how my third shift sleep schedule works out. Which basically means I won't know for sure that I'm going until the last minute. Keep me posted on the details as they're come along.

Scott
'

Ok Maxers, the meet time is 10am at the Speedway station at the I96-M-100 exchange, this is the Grand Ledge exit, we will shoot south through Charlotte, olivet and Marshall, we will then run back North to Charlotte again, Hope you can make it Scott, I know the work schedule doesn't always play well for ya, as always this is not a Max only ride and everyone is welcome to join in, let's hope for agreeable weather!.................Tom.

I should be good for the ride.....weather permitting! I would invite my buddy with the 1100 Vstar, but afraid you HOOLIGANS will scare him off!!:damn angry::damn angry::damn angry:

Well maybe not you Tom! :punk:

Back