Another shooting of police in Baton Rouge this time

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first myth is cops are only murdering blacks, nope, thats what catches headlines though. Murder committed by police is not new or unusual, video exposure of it is definitely nice though. Police gunning down citizens in cold blood is not only a black mans problem, it's everyones problem.

The law enforcement community brought it on themselves by not policing their own ranks and cleaning up the garbage in-house. Did they really not see this coming? How long did they think they could abuse and murder with impunity? I do not agree with shooting cops (or anyone) outside of self-defense but these events are sure likely to trigger some way overdue changes to how things are done. This is only a small element of coming revolution. It's not going to get better anytime soon.

My son is starting Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice courses in sept. I hope more good guys like him step up and make it possible for forces to drum out the bad guys. We need to be able to trust our police, and as it stands now, we absolutely can not.

My heart is heavy over the possible good cops that were gunned down, as well as the citizens their cohorts gunned down.

The first myth is cops are only murdering blacks, nope, thats what catches headlines though. Murder committed by police is not new or unusual, video exposure of it is definitely nice though. Police gunning down citizens in cold blood is not only a black mans problem, it's everyones problem.

The law enforcement community brought it on themselves by not policing their own ranks and cleaning up the garbage in-house. Did they really not see this coming? How long did they think they could abuse and murder with impunity? I do not agree with shooting cops (or anyone) outside of self-defense but these events are sure likely to trigger some way overdue changes to how things are done. This is only a small element of coming revolution. It's not going to get better anytime soon.

My son is starting Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice courses in sept. I hope more good guys like him step up and make it possible for forces to drum out the bad guys. We need to be able to trust our police, and as it stands now, we absolutely can not.

My heart is heavy over the possible good cops that were gunned down, as well as the citizens their cohorts gunned down.

Where do you think this going to go? Blacks are fighting back. People in the Black community are organizing. They know when something with the police is going down and send out notification so others show up with cameras to video it. And it's not just shooting the police are doing. It's blatant harassment,

Where do you think this going to go? Blacks are fighting back. People in the Black community are organizing. They know when something with the police is going down and send out notification so others show up with cameras to video it. And it's not just shooting the police are doing. It's blatant harassment,

That's only part of the equation. The other part is acting like an ass, being disrespectful, and not complying with requests.

The only part of this that surprises me is that it was a surprise to anyone. Police harassment/brutality/overuse of force/executions have been a problem in the USA for a long time. It's not just black folks that are angry or have been victims, we all have skin in this fight. I also think the anger goes deeper than just punkass beat cops razzing citizens for sport and revenue.

The last Baltimore cop that killed Freddie Gray was just acquitted, how do we think this is going to play out? It seems that the police are already locked into an eye-for-an-eye battle with citizens (not distinguishing race here). Its no stretch to understand why this is happening and why it will likely escalate over the coming years.

Heres one for you guys.
"Attacks on police are an attack on all of us" - Obama

What about the attacks on all of us that precipitated attacks on police? How out of touch is this fucking cunt? I'm a pasty-white middle aged guy from the heartland and I'm pissed, I can only imagine the anger of those that live in the communities plagued by bad cops. I cant endorse taking anyone's life and I wont be a part of it, but what comes around goes around and may sting a bit for the bad guys.

The only part of this that surprises me is that it was a surprise to anyone. Police harassment/brutality/overuse of force/executions have been a problem in the USA for a long time. It's not just black folks that are angry or have been victims, we all have skin in this fight. I also think the anger goes deeper than just punkass beat cops razzing citizens for sport and revenue.

The last Baltimore cop that killed Freddie Gray was just acquitted, how do we think this is going to play out? It seems that the police are already locked into an eye-for-an-eye battle with citizens (not distinguishing race here). Its no stretch to understand why this is happening and why it will likely escalate over the coming years.

Heres one for you guys.

"Attacks on police are an attack on all of us" - Obama

What about the attacks on all of us that precipitated attacks on police? How out of touch is this fucking cunt? I'm a pasty-white middle aged guy from the heartland and I'm pissed, I can only imagine the anger of those that live in the communities plagued by bad cops. I cant endorse taking anyone's life and I wont be a part of it, but what comes around goes around and may sting a bit for the bad guys.

I 100% agree with you. Cops have had this coming for quite some time now. I'm pretty tired of the whole black lives matter bullshit, statically speaking it happens to white folk more then blacks, they just scream race louder then us. That bullshit there fuels a new kinda flame with the fire already burning. Cops need to back off and learn their place, and so should blacks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess I have to disagree with that.

I have had many interactions with the police over the years, and have never had a problem. If you treat them with respect, they will return the favor. If you are disrespectful, or whine like a little pissant that they should be bothering someone else, then you will be treated in kind.

Considering the absolute low life scum they have to deal with on a daily basis, it's no wonder more people aren't thumped.

I guess I have to disagree with that.

I have had many interactions with the police over the years, and have never had a problem. If you treat them with respect, they will return the favor. If you are disrespectful, or whine like a little pissant that they should be bothering someone else, then you will be treated in kind.

Considering the absolute low life scum they have to deal with on a daily basis, it's no wonder more people aren't thumped.

PLUS 1 :punk:

I 100% agree with you. Cops have had this coming for quite some time now. I'm pretty tired of the whole black lives matter bullshit, statically speaking it happens to white folk more then blacks, they just scream race louder then us. That bullshit there fuels a new kinda flame with the fire already burning. Cops need to back off and learn their place, and so should blacks.

Black Lives Matter is not helping, I feel like it's furthering a racial divide and this is counterproductive. I wont distinguish race because I know all races endure abuse in the form of disrespect and bullshit citations on up to being fatally shot/beaten. Unfortunately it took the use of lethal force against cops to get their attention. This worked better than decades of marching, waving signs, protesting and blocking highways/roads. It's unfortunate but this is obviously the language those in power understand. Nothing else has been more than a blip on the radar and a headline for a day.

As this expands we'll see this is an "us vs them" scenario in it's infancy. Citizens have hit the limit. There is plenty I'm unsure of but I am sure that change is coming now, and I dont mean Obama kind of change. This is not just dickhole beat cops and black folks, it's so much deeper and more complicated than that.

I agree that something much deeper and more complicated is to come in the future. The dickhole cops will get what they have coming, as for the others as well. Nobody is going to win this in the end.

I agree that something much deeper and more complicated is to come in the future. The dickhole cops will get what they have coming, as for the others as well. Nobody is going to win this in the end.

If this is carried out properly without citizens turning on each other with all the racist and classist bullshit its very doable. Citizens wield amazing power if all organized on the same page.

I know this wont happen, everyone is going to go crazy doing their own thing on their own agendas. Expect extreme civil unrest, marshal law, plenty of violence and the most crushing depression in 85 years. It's coming, now. If citizens are willing to force change our descendants may very well be the winners of all this. I dont condone violence or loss of life but I'm preparing for interesting times. I'm almost glad I'm at this age where the best thing I can do is stay the fuck out of the way.

None of that will happen.

Most people will just don't care that much and will go on with their daily lives, maybe giving it some bar room discussion.

The next big news item will push all this out of their minds.

an·ar·chy
ˈanərkē/Submit
noun
a state of disorder due to absence or nonrecognition of authority

In my opinion this is 99% of the reason for these shootings, no matter what the race. Maybe 1% are bad cops.

This is what an entitlement mentality creates.

None of that will happen.

Most people will just don't care that much and will go on with their daily lives, maybe giving it some bar room discussion.

The next big news item will push all this out of their minds.

I hope your right but I'm less optimistic. I dont see this going away. We're overdue for some of this and some of it would serve an important role. I think at the very least more civil unrest and a solid recession are all but guaranteed, how much worse it gets than that is sort of up in the air.

I like to anticipate the worst case and sort of hope for something less.

Now I know my crystal ball is blemished, I also predicted that nobody would ever take Trump seriously, now look! :clapping:

Yea, yup every time I ask what a Mike Brown was doing committing a strong arm robbery or what was he doing reaching into the door of an occupied police cruiser or what a convicted felon was doing in the possession of a handgun or how WE keep making contact with these scared and trigger happy cops at .....2, 3 am I am called a racist uncle tom sellout. If I mention the average of maybe 40 black on black shooting every weekend in chicago, or bring up this personal accountability notion I am called ......well you know.
I go out of my way to thank a cop while I riding my badass Vmax!!!!!

Yea, yup every time I ask what a Mike Brown was doing committing a strong arm robbery or what was he doing reaching into the door of an occupied police cruiser or what a convicted felon was doing in the possession of a handgun or how WE keep making contact with these scared and trigger happy cops at .....2, 3 am I am called a racist uncle tom sellout. If I mention the average of maybe 40 black on black shooting every weekend in chicago, or bring up this personal accountability notion I am called ......well you know.
I go out of my way to thank a cop while I riding my badass Vmax!!!!!

Thanks for that gentsmax, it's the big question I always have and it never gets answered or even mentioned. There are black on black shootings and stabbings in and around Albany NY regularly with no reaction from the black community at all....but when a black guy pins a cop against a bridge abutment with his car....and the cop shoots him thru the windshield so he can get free....there is a big hue & cry about injustice....the feds get involved, big investigation, etc., etc. It just seems obviously hypocritical to me.

'Black Lives Matter' is the most racist statement there is....either ALL lives matter or NO lives matter, plain & simple.

Thanks for that gentsmax, it's the big question I always have and it never gets answered or even mentioned. There are black on black shootings and stabbings in and around Albany NY regularly with no reaction from the black community at all....but when a black guy pins a cop against a bridge abutment with his car....and the cop shoots him thru the windshield so he can get free....there is a big hue & cry about injustice....the feds get involved, big investigation, etc., etc. It just seems obviously hypocritical to me.

'Black Lives Matter' is the most racist statement there is....either ALL lives matter or NO lives matter, plain & simple.

They have historically been very selective about which crimes and attacks they highlight, much like media. Trying to add a racist twist to a problem that all races have to deal with does nothing for their credibility. If anything it complicates finding a solution to said problem. I'm unable to see anything productive from this group of racists, unless you count exacerbating a racial divide.

I do find history interesting. If you stop and look at history, the chinese, the irish, etc, were all treated badly when they first entered this country. There is a guy that I used to work with, (or irish descent) and his last name is Mick. It was changed to Mick after his ancestors came to this country.

The point that I'm trying to make, everyones ancestors were treated badly, and no one is anymore important than anyone else...

I do find history interesting. If you stop and look at history, the chinese, the irish, etc, were all treated badly when they first entered this country. There is a guy that I used to work with, (or irish descent) and his last name is Mick. It was changed to Mick after his ancestors came to this country.

The point that I'm trying to make, everyones ancestors were treated badly, and no one is anymore important than anyone else...

Tell that to the American Indians.

Back