Any Dyno shops Vmax Freindly??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tahoe99

Reaction score
I moved up to SoiuxFalls, SD last year from DesMoines, IA.
I used to take my bike to VanWahl in Indianola to get tuned. Does anyone know of any Dynoshops closer to SiouxFalls that are familiar with the V-Max carbs?

Going to Omaha or Fargo,ND is no problem I have family in both areas. I just want get get the carbs set up by someone who knows what they are doing.

Otherwise I plan on waiting till the 1st bike night in Indianola, IA cruising down there and getting her done.

ANy ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I think there's a Honda bike shop up there in Sioux Falls....don't know much about them though. I've been to Bak BMW. Dirk Bak, their mechanic, worked on my bike a long time ago and does excellent work.

http://bakbmwvictory.com/Default.asp

If you go that route, tell Dirk or his brother Dave that you know Mark Milne. Hopefully they still remember me. :)

I work on carbs too. I worked on Jon Lewis' (BIGMO) and Neil's (Neil-3446) carbs so ask them to see how they think I did.

Mark

I moved up to SoiuxFalls, SD last year from DesMoines, IA.
I used to take my bike to VanWahl in Indianola to get tuned. Does anyone know of any Dynoshops closer to SiouxFalls that are familiar with the V-Max carbs?

Going to Omaha or Fargo,ND is no problem I have family in both areas. I just want get get the carbs set up by someone who knows what they are doing.

Otherwise I plan on waiting till the 1st bike night in Indianola, IA cruising down there and getting her done.

ANy ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Check out TNT Performance they even have a dyno of before and after on a VMAX. They tune your bike in for max performance.

Latest posts

Back