Any UK members using this forum?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waxonwaxoff

Reaction score
Hi guys (and girls)
I'm brand new to the forum.
I bought my 1st Max back in 89. It was a Canadian with only about 1000kms on it.
Any way I got back into Vmaxing a few years ago and have a couple of beauts, including a chain driven 88.
I have been using face ache Vmax groups, but totally bored with them.

I presume that a high percentage of you members are in the US.

Respect to you all

Welcome Mr. Miyagi. Yes, we have a pretty decent representation from the UK. I’m sure that contingent will sound off shortly.

Hi to both was on and off and julian some weather no be doin much riding ave got ma bikes in house nice n warm lol

Me too Buddy, I live in South Norfolk with my '97 Canadian Vmax and currently fitting a chair with a 9 gallon barrel behind the seat, 'cos when I ride I don't wanna stop. I fitted a set of forwards from the States and a sidecar brake for the extra weight. I don't wanna shoot off to the right when I use just the normal brakes therefore the sidecar brake. Has anyone had any luck fitting a Kliktronic shifter? Broke my back in 08 and I don't have normal mobility ( 6 vertebrae wired together). I'd be grateful for any help or advice about the Kliktronic. Ride safe and fly the Vmax flag!
Jasper

Hello.

Another Canadian bike, '97, imported from Japan near Watford, Hertfordshire.

96 Canadian import with a chair in sunny Dorset. Might need to look into the kliktronic box myself. Nabd are helpful

Attachments

• 20210111_154511.jpg
    20210111_154511.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 10
Me too Buddy, I live in South Norfolk with my '97 Canadian Vmax and currently fitting a chair with a 9 gallon barrel behind the seat, 'cos when I ride I don't wanna stop. I fitted a set of forwards from the States and a sidecar brake for the extra weight. I don't wanna shoot off to the right when I use just the normal brakes therefore the sidecar brake. Has anyone had any luck fitting a Kliktronic shifter? Broke my back in 08 and I don't have normal mobility ( 6 vertebrae wired together). I'd be grateful for any help or advice about the Kliktronic. Ride safe and fly the Vmax flag!
Jasper

Hi Jasper
Can't see it being a problem to fit. But I haven't even seen this kit before.
Have you seen the Pingle kit?
Are you able to (physically) work on the bike yourself?
Also I've never even thought of fitting a chair to a bike.
If I can help I would be happy too.

Latest posts

Back