Anyone have UFO, Holeshot and Marks within 2 hours of Erie, PA?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the feedback! I've heard they sound really good too and perform well. If I go that way hopefully if the service is as bad as some vehemently say it won't be an issue - I'm hoping I won't need it once they are on.

Rob,
Like someone else had said, you should really go to thunder this year,
Tons of vmaxes with all different types of pipes

Hey Bill,

If I can I definitely will, but I'm only learning about it now and I prolly need more time to plan it. But a quick shot to Cleveland and Pittsburgh should be fun, hehe.

Wow, those Mark's sounded AMAZING - thanks so much Bob for taking the time to show me. Your bike was awesome all-around.

Thanks for the compliment, Rob. It has a long way to go to be even close to some of the bikes on this forum, but it works well for my needs. Good luck with your pipe decision....its a tough one to make, with all of the options out there. I have been very pleased with my Marks system, and would recommend them to anyone who asked. Mark is a great guy to deal with, and will do whatever you ask when it comes to making you satisfied with your purchase. I came very close to buying a set of UFO pipes, but was concerned about them being too loud. Bob

Latest posts

Back