anyone interested in a get together?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodsman30

Reaction score
thought about trying a get together missed the browie run :bang head:. I have a large chunk of land so neighbors are not an issue. If a ride was in order there are roads that will take you as far as you want to push your bike. there are hotels close by all within 8 miles or like I stated I have lots of area camping could be an option. not sure of a date just seeing if anyone would be interested maybe could even do a live band if response is good :punk:

Dates and times are a big deal for me, because of work, but It sound like a great Idea.:punk: I live in Elma, Ny. Just down the road.
Tim

I've already burned up all my available vacation time:bang head:

I am thinking August maybe the weekend of the 14 or the 21. Talked to the old lady she likes the idea. Still would have to work out a lot of details. I think what it would be is an end of the summer blowout. Have to talk to a few bands also food probably do a chicken thing there is a place that does catering. Not worried about cost so don't let that bother anyone I think it would be just come and enjoy.

we are thinking the pittsburgh run the 7/8 or 14/15 i believe...

I wish I was still stationed in New London CT. moments like this . Id be there in a heart beat. As long as I could have a beer or two and a camp sight..:cheers::punk:

East coast was different.

Latest posts

Back