Anyone near Blaine/Bellingham, WA???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonerdave

Reaction score
Hey there.

I am moving back to Canada and need to leave my bike in the States for 3 days while they process the paperwork to export it. I'd really rather not leave it unattended in a public lot somewhere, so I'm wondering if there is anyone on here in the near area, or if anyone knows of a secure location somewhere near Bellingham where I can park my bike. You can PM me if you can help. Thanks a lot

Here's another idea. I need to fly back to Indiana and drive back across some time next week. If anyone near Seattle wouldn't mind if I parked my bike with them for a couple weeks, I would fly out of SeaTac. A bit if a bigger favor than I had originally intended, I know, but it would sure help me out. Thanks

I am in Vancouver, USA.

My attached garage is yours for as long as needed.

Just throwin' it out there, in case it helps.

Hey boss, I am in Olympia. As long as you can prove it isent stolen, I have space in my gerage lol.

Thanks a lot for the responses. Footnote you seem to be the closest to the border, so I might just take you up on it. I got the title in had - not stolen ;). I'll send you a PM with my phone number once I know exactly when I need to fly out.

Latest posts

Back