At least it isn't green anymore!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannymax

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's just a rattle can job but came out reasonably well. Gotta blast the headers and spray on some flat black header paint.....then ride it till the snow flies. :clapping:

Attachments

• 100_3041.jpg
    100_3041.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 81
  • 100_3042.jpg
    100_3042.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 77
Junkyard dog-serviceable, reliable, not a "pretty bike," but it doesn't need to be. Ride & enjoy.

I like it Dann-o. I'll bet it's a good runner too.

It's a strong runner Steve-o.....think that Hindle (Holeshot) 4 - 1 has a lot to do with it......saweeet sound too!! :clapping:

And those Qualifiers work really well, not a hint of a wobble, easy to handle....feels damn near as good as '99 and she had mucho $'s in suspension, wheels, radials!

Got the 'usual suspects' to deal with....masters, calipers & forks rebuilding....probly some progressive fork springs....stuff like that but that's wintertime stuff! :biglaugh:

Percie would like to meet your max, Maybe I could meet you up there for a run through( Chatam?) And lunch before the snow flies. Percie likes the Highway!

Percie would like to meet your max, Maybe I could meet you up there for a run through( Chatam?) And lunch before the snow flies. Percie likes the Highway!

Maybe we could hook up on a Wed.nite and watch Zak clinch the championship....Mike put me on to a little resturant in New Lebanon that makes great subs and will have them waiting.....couple bottles of soda and 'supper in the stands'!!

Like to meet Percie too! :clapping:

Dang Danny, that's a rattle can job? It looks damn good!

Thanks Sled....it's a secret formula.......Rust-o-leum Professional. :rofl_200:
Krylon on the plastic.

Sounds good Dan, but I cant go to the track and not run at least once, I'd have to eat AFTER I RAN ! when does the season end?

I'm sure you already know this... If you want that paint to last-and be "fuel proof", pick up an can of Spray Max 2K in clear. Incredible finish and bullet proof. Only problem is, once you "mix" it, you have to use it in less them 24 hours (12 hours is more like my experience) It is really a two part paint in a shake can. Also has a MUCH better spray head then any shake can paint I have seen.

Craig

I'm sure you already know this... If you want that paint to last-and be "fuel proof", pick up an can of Spray Max 2K in clear. Incredible finish and bullet proof. Only problem is, once you "mix" it, you have to use it in less them 24 hours (12 hours is more like my experience) It is really a two part paint in a shake can. Also has a MUCH better spray head then any shake can paint I have seen.

Craig

No, I didn't know that Craig....but I'll look it up! Thanks for the tip! :worthy:

Glad you got another max.Wish you the very best.Your rattle can turned out better than mine.Mine got repainted two nights after the crash.Best of luck to you my friend,It dosent matter what you ride.Just do what makes you happy.And the wife too.These women.I gonna put my foot down.And blah blah-blah--blah blah.

It feels great Rick....she'd make the Quabbin run easy.....me on the other hand.....:confused2:

I'd really love to but it may not be in the cards.

Then we'll see you there on the three-wheeler....hopefully....

does the 3 have nickname yet?

Glad you got another max.Wish you the very best.Your rattle can turned out better than mine.Mine got repainted two nights after the crash.Best of luck to you my friend,It dosent matter what you ride.Just do what makes you happy.And the wife too.These women.I gonna put my foot down.And blah blah-blah--blah blah.

Good man Terry!! Hold the line buddy, don't let them get away with anything!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Back