before after pics

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgrowc1

Reaction score
well after a lot of talk with some of you here are the before and after pics. Bike is not done yet, still some "touch ups" needed but I think I am on the right track.

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

DSCF0006.jpg

AFTER

DSCF0050.jpg

DSCF0048.jpg

DSCF0047.jpg

DSCF0049.jpg

Looks alot better now, nice work - but why is it that most vmaxers have no or crappy cameras:confused2:

Mike

ya it's pretty amazing how good the picture detail was before, and how blurry and misty it's after LOL

That aside, great job on the bike, but don't try this on your camera.. :rofl_200:

That backrest looks a lot better on your bike in black than it did in the stock color.

yeh yeh yeh

damn humidity
I could not tel till I uploaded them! lol but you get the idea

LOOKS GREAT ! AND GREAT IN BLACK ! MOTHER NATURE CAN REALLY SUCK SOME TIMES ! RUST - OXIDATION - FADE - DRY ROT - DETERIORATION ! I GUESS MOTHER NATURE HAS THE SAME QUALITIES AS A MARRIAGE !:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Looks A LOT better... Now keep a good coat of wax on everything and you'll be golden!

Chris

Looks alot better now, nice work - but why is it that most vmaxers have no or crappy cameras:confused2:

Mike

The monkey Mike!!! It's the friggin' monkey.....takin' all the extra coin!! :bang head:

LOOKS GREAT ! AND GREAT IN BLACK ! MOTHER NATURE CAN REALLY SUCK SOME TIMES ! RUST - OXIDATION - FADE - DRY ROT - DETERIORATION ! I GUESS MOTHER NATURE HAS THE SAME QUALITIES AS A MARRIAGE !:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

:worthy::worthy::worthy: The insight this man has!!! :worthy::worthy::worthy:

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Back