Big n Little.... SpecOps will like this....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizedcreationz

Reaction score
1911and238.jpg

Finished these up today. Machine work on both, refinishing, custom wood grips from burl wood I stashed away sometime ago, custom trigger I made, ambi lever few other things on both of them.

Todd

I'm not a gun person, but I like good artistic metalwork.
Good stuff Todd. Me likey. :punk:

Thank you. I enjoy make creations , regardless if its guns or bikes or whatever.

We made a trebuchet beginning of this year. Small probably about 2 -3 feet high. It was a fun project and made me want to build a bigger one LOL.

Here is a little serration job we do on Glock slides, I like the aggressive look it gives.

Glock23CustomSerrations2011.jpg

Wow. Very Nice.

I'm working on a Super Fast Concealed Carry Belt Holster for the Ruger LCP-Laser. One pull and it will open, popping the weapon outward for easy / fast access. When the pistol is drawn from the holster, the laser will automatically be turned on. It's about 90% done, I'll post non specifics and pictures when complete. Customizedcreationz, We need to move about a thousand miles closer to each other.:confused2:Maybe we could even have our own TV Show.:rofl_200:

Wow. Very Nice.

I'm working on a Super Fast Concealed Carry Belt Holster for the Ruger LCP-Laser. One pull and it will open, popping the weapon outward for easy / fast access. When the pistol is drawn from the holster, the laser will automatically be turned on. It's about 90% done, I'll post non specifics and pictures when complete. Customizedcreationz, We need to move about a thousand miles closer to each other.:confused2:Maybe we could even have our own TV Show.:rofl_200:

Sounds very cool!

TV show, we could yell a little, shoot a few guns, tear off on our Vmax's and raise hell.

Probably be a pretty cool show. Throw a couple hotties in it for good measure!

Todd

Todd i take it you think your the Tim Allen of the show and dave is Al. :rofl_200::rofl_200:

Todd that slide would look great on my 10mm. I have done so well at keeping the gun monkey out of my head. Thank's alot. How much. I told my wife i would leave my gun's alone while i was into riding.

Same here, not really a gun person. I think I did hold a 22mm rifle once or twice only lol
But those really looks nice :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Sounds very cool!

TV show, we could yell a little, shoot a few guns, tear off on our Vmax's and raise hell.

Probably be a pretty cool show. Throw a couple hotties in it for good measure!

Todd

I'll replying to this post first. YES, Lots of Hotties in little clothing but with more than 2 active brain cells like on American Chopper.. I'm a Gemini so there's a good side and a Bad One too. My other nickname is Grumpy, most don't understand because I normally suppress the Bad.:confused2:Actually, it was a 1%er Presidents Father who gave me that name officially. The show sounds really Cool. Argue Loudly, Shoot Some Awesome Weapons and Burn Out into the Sunset on our Bikes at the end like Reno Raines did on Renegade. Title it??? CustomizedFirearmCreationz, Babes, and Biker Burnouts. :rofl_200::clapping:

If Al gets a good share of the Hotties, I'm in....

Next Thought: Your Glock Stuff is Frigging Awesome. We need to talk, the Gun Mod Monkey's really grabbing me hard after seeing all your projects.....

Very nice work, I'm looking for a new carry piece after my current bike project. But I've been without my bike pretty much all summer and I'm DYING to ride. But I have the best in the business helping me to get her going again. ( Thanks again Sean) but once my bikes going again I'll be looking to get a nice either 9mm or something comparable. Can you sell/buy guns on the Internet ? But like I said you do very nice work and should be proud of it.

Back