Bike outdoor cover

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diablotin

Reaction score
Starts to be Typhoon season here and my previous cover is acting like a sponge.
Is there anybody who could recommend me a good outdoor cover ?
No need to specify that it has to be UV resistant and water proof (I even saw some storm proof made by oxford).

Thanks

I have one made by VIPS, it is a 2 piece cover. You park the bike on the bottom piece and pull it up and then put the top cover on. It's suppose to give it 100% protection but everybody knows that there's no such thing.:ummm:

I got one of those 'capsule covers' cheap off fleaBay, it's pretty good (you drive the bike onto it, cover then zip all around) but as it's breathable I don't think it's that waterproof.

I liked the idea of the one that's like a framed tent - made out proper strong material.

I will be happy as long as it doesn't fly away and as long as the bike doesn't get too wet.
The VIPS in 2 pieces seems to be really good.

I pick up a one at the local part store and have been very happy with it. It cost me 25.00 and I gave it a good soak of camp spray to water proof it it works very well. Kept my bike dry the two times my bike has been outside due to being lazy and not putting it in the garage.

Latest posts

Back