Black turn signals, LED tail light question

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustinM

Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone has seen black aftermarket turn signals/ marker lights. I'd really prefer those over chrome. And does anyone know if there is a direct fit LED conversion tail light? I've seen a few, but they require modification. Thanks, Justin

I'm wondering if anyone has seen black aftermarket turn signals/ marker lights. I'd really prefer those over chrome. And does anyone know if there is a direct fit LED conversion tail light? I've seen a few, but they require modification. Thanks, Justin

There are a ton of them out there that are black...

Check my ride out... I am all about black and more black!:coolgleamA:

The tail light doesn't just bolt on but it sure is a lot cleaner than the ones that do... I powder coated my bracket black to match the rest...:coolgleamA:

Attachments

• Vmax done #4 9-11-07.jpg
    Vmax done #4 9-11-07.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 48
  • Vmax done #6 9-11-07.jpg
    Vmax done #6 9-11-07.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 43
  • Vmax done #8 9-11-07.jpg
    Vmax done #8 9-11-07.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 60
There are a ton of them out there that are black...

Check my ride out... I am all about black and more black!:coolgleamA:

The tail light doesn't just bolt on but it sure is a lot cleaner than the ones that do... I powder coated my bracket black to match the rest...:coolgleamA:

There's just one thing that is serious wrong with your bike!

It's not mine!!!:rofl_200:

Very well done bike - great work!

Mike

There is an aftermarket spray paint that my buddy did to his cars tail/brake lights. He got the stuff at a car show. It's black until you turn on the lights, or hit the brake peddle, then it looks like any normal brake light on any car.

However, we tried to find it this past summer, for me as I wanted to do the bike but we couldn't find it. He said it was called light shades or something like that. Hope this helps.

There is an aftermarket spray paint that my buddy did to his cars tail/brake lights. He got the stuff at a car show. It's black until you turn on the lights, or hit the brake peddle, then it looks like any normal brake light on any car.

However, we tried to find it this past summer, for me as I wanted to do the bike but we couldn't find it. He said it was called light shades or something like that. Hope this helps.

Night Shades!

Yes, 4gasem. Thats it ! Thanks for the post link. I asked about the sfuff at my local Canadian Tire Store, and the guy looked at me if I was a phucked. Help is hard to get these days....:worthy:

I guess I'll have to order online directly.

Latest posts

Back