Bolt Caps

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PLEASE DON'T THROW ME OFF OF THIS SITE, AND KEEP IT QUIET !!! THE HARLEY DAVIDSON DEALER !! BUT THEY ARE NOT HARLEY PARTS ,THIER MADE IN JAPAN BOLT END CAPS YOU CAN BUY ANYWHERE !!!!

YOU CAN GET THESE OFF OF A BUNCH OF WEBSITES, JUST PUSH IN BOLT CAPS, THERES ALL DIFFERENT KINDS & COLORS !

Last edited:
I bought mine from J&P but went and kept the black theme going... I didn't do the engine and all but did the obvious ones like the triples and control bolt heads.:thumbs up:

I just replaced all the bolts with stainless.Way easier when you want to work on it.

Do they make bolt kits for our bikes?
Here is a link from our VMF links to Mike Sayers site with SS bolt just for the Vmax. Nice pics and a list for each area of the bike.:thumbs up:
There are also some on Ebay with lots of pics.
Scootworks has a selection of chrome bolts/ screws/ etc., they also have bolt/ screw caps so you could combine your order for one stop shopping.

" I bolted to reply to this post, no screwing around here, I had my thinking cap on today"!:biglaugh:

I got my chrome bolt kit from Gardner Wescott -

C-36-43-99 Motor Set Fits Yamaha VMax 1200 Models
SP-36-43-99 YAMAHA VMAX 1200 MOTOR SET
S-36-43-99 YAMAHA VMAX 1200 MOTOR SET
P-36-43-99 YAMAHA VMAX 1200 MOTOR SET

I think C - chrome, SP - Polished Stainless, S - Stainless, P - Polished

Sean Morley

Latest posts

Back