bought plates today and they ended in

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattness

Reaction score
666!!!

she asked me if i was superstitious and she showed me the plate i was like hail yaaaaa.

i was just telling her how i was gonna die on this bike this year lololol

And you want me at 58 going on 90 YO to get my butt on one of these monsters??? Your reflexes are probably 5 times faster than mine.... :rofl_200: I'm already dead, just haven't taken the time to realize it yet...:confused2:

I want 013 on my tag......:biglaugh:

I stayed at a hotel in Reno Nevada one time and the desk clerk asked me if I was superstitious "I said no why?, she said my room number would be 666". I asked her if she had any other rooms and she said sure, and not to worry, no one ever stay's in that room!":biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

my g/f's phone number is ###-###-6663 hah, love it.

hey wine gets better in time SO dose Takillia .......

the young bull said on top of a hill hey lets go down and do some heffers...the OLD wise bull says no letws walk and do all them

wolfie

I sometimes operate a chiller plant and wont write down.... those numbers when I record readings..:biglaugh: I will wait til they change and then curse him.

Riding that Gen II you need a personalized plate that reads "PMJ" Protect Me Jesus. Or maybe "GIMC" God Is My Copilot.
Mike

id hate to say it but ive only put like 450 miles on it since i got it. ive been ridin the vstrom for a while i was getting pretty used to it, thought it was pretty quick, pretty fast.... decided to pull the vmax out and ride to town.... i was literally screaming oh my gawd and holy shhhhiiiiittttttttt all the way through the country

id hate to say it but ive only put like 450 miles on it since i got it. ive been ridin the vstrom for a while i was getting pretty used to it, thought it was pretty quick, pretty fast.... decided to pull the vmax out and ride to town.... i was literally screaming oh my gawd and holy shhhhiiiiittttttttt all the way through the country

I know exactly what you mean Matt. I bought a few drz400's and rode one of them around town a bit. I can barely touch the ground. Tippy toes.. Shifting a million times just to go 50 mph. I then got the 85 Vmax out and before I even shifted into first gear said "ahhhhhhh" as I sank into the starfighter seat. I wasn't even moving.

All bikes have there purpose. The drz's will be nice for fire roads. But the Vmax rules the town.:punk: I dont think I want to ride the 2nd gen because it will spoil everything..

I kinda feel the same way...I know if I ride a gen 2, suddenly my gen 1 will seem totally inadequate and I won't enjoy it as much anymore.....

im not totally used to it yet, every time i hit the gas, even in 3rd or 4th gear, i see the bike visibly pull itself 3 or 4 inches ahead of me as my whole body rocks back haha!! its srsly a sick ass bike

i mean, it's like the bike is moving faster than the rider is, you can't explain that.

im not totally used to it yet, every time i hit the gas, even in 3rd or 4th gear, i see the fuel gauge visibly pull itself 3 or 4 inches back

i mean, it's like the bike is consuming fuel faster than it can be filled, you can't explain that.

Fixed. :rofl_200:

im not totally used to it yet, every time i hit the gas, even in 3rd or 4th gear, i see the bike visibly pull itself 3 or 4 inches ahead of me as my whole body rocks back haha!! its srsly a sick ass bike

i mean, it's like the bike is moving faster than the rider is, you can't explain that.

Yea yea.:blahblah2::jerk it: Rub it in why dont ya.:biglaugh:

Seriously though. I wish I had one. Maybe Ill sell all four of my beater bikes and get one.

Back