BRC Spider Saga supplement

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the spider that just moved into my place and I haven't seen it for a couple of days and it's only as big as my hand legs and all.So there is nothing to worry about.Or is there?

Looks like a brown recluse to me. (they all look like brown recluses to me lol) Not too sure. I've seen them get a leg span nearly as large as a quarter. Sumbitches will come directly at you sometimes. Don't know if that is ill intent or simply curiosity though. At my house, they die either way.

holy id sleep with a eye open with guy that big running around....

was in south Africa once. buddy had in his room a massive weird looking spider....when they went to smack it it ran across the walls at about light speed and kept alluding him but just from one wall to another...scary shit....we dont get crazy creatures like that up north....im glad...just have to watch for bears....lady just got chased out of her house and killed by a grizzly...guesss natures hard core usualy win.

Oh man, there's bad ways to go and that is very close to the top!

A couple years ago a lady nearby was picking up some garbage from a tipped over can in her driveway when something big and powerful smacked her in the back, knocking her to the ground, holding her there....it was a garbage can tipping black bear who apparently saw here as a garbage thief and decided to disable her while he finished his meal. After he was done eating her removed his paw from her back and ambled off back into the woods.

She suffered a few cracked ribs and some scratches but that was about it....local news interviewed her in the hospital later in the day and she was still totally freaked out. Don't blame her a bit!

Here you go Jim...something to make you feel better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAO-sbpW6YM

Ya, see what stunting for the camera gets you! If they'd a kept them bikes on the ground instead of wheelieng all over the place they couldda out run them thangs!.....maybe! :biglaugh:

Those dirtbike kids were jerking around with the spiders....taunt'n em 'n shit....they got what they deserved! :punk:

I felt bad for the tanker truck driver, here he is just trying to scratch out a living for his family, his brothers family (who lives with him, his wife and their 6 kids....2 of whom are crippled) and both his wife's sick parents who live in the trailer out back....it just ain't right!! :eusa_snooty:

Latest posts

Back